Chapter Forty One

As if it was some sort of automatic reflex, my hand quickly tried to push the door open. But it didn't budge. It must have been locked.

"Give me a minute." I informed my mom before looking around the hospital in search of a nurse or someone, anyone that could help.

I searched through a different hall and managed to find two nurses sitting on the reception desk, typing away on their computers.

"Umm excuse me." I said. "Could you maybe help me with something?" I tried to ask in the most polite manner, failing to do so due to the amount of excitement and curiosity running through me.

"Sure dear, what can we help you with?" The lady with grey hair spoke.

"I just needed to know about room 1206? It's locked and I was wondering if you could maybe let me in to visit the patient?"

"Oh dear, let me check in the syste-" The grey haired lady began to speak but was interrupted by the blonde next to her.

"He's gone." The blonde spoke. "He left just yesterday." She spoke bluntly. I could just about point at the anger that flowed in her words.

"Umm would you mind telling me where he went?"

"They took him to a mental asylum a few states away." She said with a light chuckle.

"What?! Who did?"

"His parents."