School Day

Chapter 1 

"Thalia hurry up get ready for school!" I hear my mom call from downstairs. I got up and headed for the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and washin my face I rummaged thru my closet and got my clothes. I then changed and walked downstairs.

"Morning" My mom said with a smirk.

"Mornin' mom" I said with a smile.

I finished my breakfast I took my keys and left. After passing a few stoplights I turned for San Gill High School. The parking was already full so I parked across the street instead. I walked inside the high school suprised by my best friend Tessa. 

"Hey" I said 

"Hi did you apply for a college yet?" She said with her bubbly personality.

"Yeah I might go to South Chershire College for a music course" I said. 

"Where is that" She asked with a puzzled look.

"In UK Tessa"

She gave me a simple "oh". On the way there we got stopped by what you would call the "mean girls" of San Gill High. Their names were Maddie, Sienna, and Hannah.

"Oh look who it is Thalia and Tessa!" Hannah said with her barbie voice.

"Sienna, Maddie, Hannah" Me and Tessa said in unison. After a few insults from them me and Tessa seperated. Her going to math and me going to science. 

.

.

.

*3 hours later- Lunch

Me and Tessa walked to the cafeteria with a few hollers from Hannah, Maddie, Sienna telling us about our insecurites. Tessa always ignores the comments and I admire her for that. I always believe what they say making me self concious. The rest of the school day went by quikly. I came home on about 4:30 to be welcomed by a smell of food being cooked.

"How was your day?" She asked.

Horrible, got called fat, ugly, slut the usual but I replied with a simple "good". I hated that I can't talk about my problems only to Tessa but its different. I headed upstairs to play my guitar to come me down anyways it's my last day tommorow.