A Plot to Bomb the Panhandle

Start from the beginning

Where did I go wrong?

I've got to get out of this

my hand is on the handle

We're leaving everything behind

Goodbye for a lifetime

I'll make my stand

right here with my friends

I'll make my stand

right here with my friends

I'll make my stand

right here with my friends

I'll make my stand

right here with my friends

I'll make my stand

right here with my friends

Get low

Now I know who my friends are

I'm never coming home

____________________________________________________________________

 It had been to weeks since Hermione had mentioned Harry and I teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts. Ariana and I had been talking about it "It sounds like fun" Ariana smirked evilly "That doesn't mean you'll get to practice terrible curses on people" Ariana opened her mouth to speak "Just to ensure you won't, you will be my partner" 

Ariana and I were making our way to breakfast still talking about the classes "Cyn! Cyn, wait up!" Hermione shouted as she hopped down the marble stair case "What is it!? Is Harry ok? Is he hurt!? Where is he Hermione!?" I looked around frantically "Calm down, he's fine" Hermione shook me slightly "Don't do that to me" "I just wanted to know---well have you given anymore thought about" she looked around "Well you know" "Actually Ariana and I were just talking about it and I have decided that it will be a good idea. We all need to learn" Hermione gave a squeal of happiness and turned to walk away.

Again Ariana and I turned to make our way to the Great Hall. "So where will every one be meeting?" Ariana asked as I collapsed onto the bench of the Gryffindor table "I'll have to ask Hermione, she's probably still working on Harry"  Ariana sat next to me grabbing a slice of toast at the same time as me. "You two are so alike in some ways it's scary" said George as he plopped down opposite of Ariana and myself "Have you listened and studied yourself and your brother lately?" Ariana sniggered under her breath "I know how alike we are but we aren't two of the 'most powerful' witches in the school either"  said George emphasising the most and powerful. Ariana and I said nothing, we didn't really see this as a bad thing.

"We need to go see Dumbledore" I whispered to Ariana standing to walk from the great hall "Oi!! Where are you going!?" George shouted across the hall. I shook my head looking to the staff table to George but no one had gone to say anything to him. "You know watching you three get in trouble is funny...well not with Umbridge but other teachers" Ariana laughed a smirk on her face. "Yes it is oh so funny" I glared at her for a few second before walking straight into the wall outside Dumbledore's office "Why didn't you tell me!!!" I growled at Ariana "Thought it would be funny" she sniggered offering a hand to pull me up.

Before we could give the password to the gargoyle Dumbledore was standing in front of us. "Sir we were just wondering---" "When your next occlumency lessons would be, I assume I am correct?" his eyes looking between Ariana and myself. "Yeah" we said together "There isn't much more I can teach you, you two have learned much faster than I had expected" he paused waiting for either one of us to say something. Ariana spoke up "Your saying we are done then?" "That is exactly what I am saying" he told us before hurrying off down the corridor. "That's that then" I shrugged to Ariana...as we turned on our heels to walk away.