And I thought things couldn't get any worse....Great.

I do not own any of these characters except Cynthia Black (Lestrange) and Ariana Black

I also apologize for any spelling or punctuation mistakes!
I will also be introducing two new characters in the fan-fic! ENJOY!
_________________________________________________________________________________

I woke the next morning to the sounds of Mrs. Weasley shouting up the stairs. "Your going to be late!" She shrieked waking the portrait of Sirius's mum. "Would some one please shut the old hag up!...." I shouted before adding "On the wall!" "Nice save there Cyn" Fred said smirking at me from the door way. "Go away I'm not in the mood today" I growled shooting Fred a nasty glare. He threw his arms up in mock defense but walked into my room...to my dismay. "What!?" I snapped "Calm down, I heard about what happened" Fred began pausing to form a serious look on his face. "Nothing is going to happen to me...and if it does...." he trailed off and paused wiping a stray tear that was falling down my cheek. "If it does?" I whimpered "George will take care of you...he promised..." Fred replied in no more than a whisper... I felt tears form in my eyes..."Don't cry" Fred said his face looked as if he was in pain to talk about this but he still tried to smile though it. I gave him a slight fake smile and blinked the tears away.

I let out a loud sigh as I stood up..."I'm going to get ready" I whispered walking to gather my things. "Pack!" I shouted then watched my things zoom into my trunk. Floated it down the stairs next to Ariana's, then to the bathroom to shower and fix my hair and make up.

"COULD HAVE DONE HER A SERIOUS INJURY!" I heard Mrs. Weasley shout after hearing a loud crash beyond the stairs....then Sirius's mum began shrieking again..."FILTHY HALFBREEDS! BESMIRCHING THE HOUSE OF MY FATHERS!" "Does she ever get tired of saying that" I growled as I reached the bottom of the stairs. "She acts as if we are vermin" I rolled my eyes and walked a bit further. "To her we are dear" Mrs. Weasley sighed shutting the curtains over the portrait again. "Where is Harry?" Ariana and I asked in unison and looked at each other and let out a laugh. Mrs.Weasley shook her head and bustled around us. "You lot get down here!" She shouted, I guessed it was at Harry, Ron, and Hermione. "So who is Harry's gaurd today?" I asked trying to get Mrs.Weasley's mind off the fact they weren't down stairs yet. "Me, Tonks, and Sturgis" She repliedtapping her foot and the front of the stair case. "Where are they?" I asked picking up a few things that had fallen over when what looked like Fred and George had attempted to do what Ariana and I had done. "WILL YOU GET DOWN HERE PLEASE!" Mrs. Weasley shrieked again, causing me to jump and drop every thing I was holding. "IF YOU THREE DON'T GET YOUR ARSES DOWN HERE YOU WON'T NEED A GUARD BECAUSE I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs causing Mrs. Black to shriek once more. "Mud-Bloods! Blood Traitors" she shrieked "Has it come to your attention we don't care what you think of us!" I snapped at the portrait but she only continued to shriek more loudly.

"Finally you three decide to join us after we are deafened by Mrs. Weasley and the oh so lovely Mrs. Black here" I grumbled jabbing my thumb over my shoulder to point at the portrait behind me. "Sorry" Ron and Harry apologized rubbing the back of their necks and looking at their feet. "There is no time for all this" Mrs. Weasley snarled turning on her heel to walk to the door. "This is the worst time I have ever had getting ready to go to the platform" I shook my head "And that is saying something" Ariana finished my sentence. "You two get more and more like Fred and George...it's scary" said Ron his eyes wide as he watched as smirk at each other. "For heaven's sake Sirius NO!" Mrs. Weasley shouted at a bouncing black dog. "Don't worry he will fit right in Ariana and I are going in our animagus forms" I said reassuringly to Mrs. Weasley who shook her head. The great black dog barked wagging his tail at me. Ariana and I pointed our wands at our trunks and shrunk them. "We need one of you guys to tie our trunks to our backs then untie them before we get on the train" I explained before turning into a cat and Ariana doing the same. Fred tied my trunk onto my back and Hermione reluctantly tied Ariana's trunk to her after Ariana finished snarling at her. "We can't wait any longer lets go!" shouted Mrs. Weasley pulling the door open waving us all out then quickly shutting the door and the shrieking Mrs. Black could be heard no more.