Chapter Six

Harry's POV

There was a light gray mist over everything. I was in the middle of an empty stone road. Plain concrete buildings were neatly lined up along the pathway and I anxiously looked around, biting my lower lip. Why was I alone? Where was I?

Out of curiosity, I began to walk down the road, looking for someone. Anyone. It began to drizzle. But the drops tasted of tears and were made of a thick black liquid. I wiped the raindrops off of my face and continued walking.

A desperate scream filled the air. I froze and whirled around. A delicate figure stood far away from me, barely in view. It screamed again. I heard what it said this time. What he said. It was Louis, and he was crying my name loudly. I recognized the small frame and red sweater.

"Louis!" I shouted, beginning to run towards him. He ran towards me as well, wiping his face with a sleeve. We didn't get any closer, though. It was like we were running in place, but we weren't. I fell onto the wet ground which was stained with the black rain.

Louis stood still, far away from me and staring, playing with his oversized sweater sleeves. "Louis!" I screamed, pushing myself up and waving frantically. My hair flopped over my eyes and I quickly flipped it off, scared I would lose him again.

He still stood, covering his face with his hands and his shoulders shaking. He had given up.

Suddenly, I was close to him. I don't know how. I was standing a few inches in front of him and I could see him clearly. "Louis," I whispered, reaching out for him. He reached out for me as well, but just as our fingers were about to touch, something stopped us. Louis looked confused and put his hand on the force field, spreading his fingers apart and making a horrified face.

I placed my hand over his petite one, comparing our fingers. "Harry," he mouthed, pressing his forehead against the invisible wall. I pushed my own forehead against it and closed my eyes. This was it. This was how it was going to end.

After a few moments, I realized that Louis was gone. I looked up fearfully and saw Eleanor entwining her fingers with his, tossing her long brown hair and smiling sadly at me. Her lips formed the words "I'm sorry" and I glanced away from her. Louis was looking at me nervously, his brow furrowed and his hand barely touching Eleanor's.

She began to drag him away from me. I made a choking sound and tried to reach through the wall. Louis kept glancing back at me, tears welling in his beautiful blue eyes. "Louis!" I cried, falling onto my knees and breathing heavily. Eventually, they faded off into the distance and all I could hear was my own breathing, echoing in the silence.

I woke up screaming. Sunlight streamed through the window and I laid under the blanket, sweating. Louis... I turned over and stared at the floor, a lump growing in my throat. He was gone. The realization hit me like a brick slamming into my face. I was never going to see him again. He was really, truly gone.

A/N: Talk about nightmare :-((( Can you spread the word of my fanfic? Thank youu xx