Chapter Three

Rachel's POV

My hands were shaking by the time my shift was almost over. Five more minutes. I handed the change to the giggling tween girl, who had told me her name was Georgia Rose. Her friend laughed and took a picture of the cup, then waited for her coffee. I was really annoyed by these typical thirteen year olds and gave up on trying to be patient.

"I know your name's not Eleanor Calder. Give me your real name before I-" My watch beeped and I stopped in the middle of my threat. "My shift's over, goodbye, you little twerps," I muttered. I yanked my apron off and stormed out of the store. I could tell that the girls thought they were hot stuff, considering they wore ten pounds of mascara and still made duck faces.

I opened my car door and jumped when I saw Harry sticking his head up from behind the back seat. "Oh my god! Harry, you scared me," I scolded, starting up the car and buckling my seatbelt. He grinned at me and ran his hand through his curls.

"Sorry," he laughed quietly. His voice was kind of empty, though, and I could see the dried trail of tears on his cheeks. "Oh no," he suddenly gasped, and his head ducked back under.

"What?" I looked forward and saw a small group of girls shrieking and heading towards my car. I cursed and locked the doors.

"Harry Styles!" one girl screamed, dropping her coffee. More girls were attracted towards my car and I began to sweat. They were like moths being drawn to light. They wouldn't stop even when I honked and shouted.

"Get away! There is no Harry Styles here!" I honked again. Teenage girls were everywhere, banging against my windows and shrieking Harry's name. The ones who figured out where he was hiding screamed louder and slapped the glass while Harry waved weakly from the floor of the car.

"It's like a zombie apocalypse," he gasped from the trunk. I grunted angrily and finally just laid my elbow onto the steering wheel, hoping the sharp, loud noise would drive the girls away. A lot left, grumbling and on their phones, but some stayed, snapping pictures of Harry that they would post online later. "Rachel! Just drive!" he shouted. So I did. I drove away from the mob of excited girls back to my flat.

We stumbled into my messy apartment, giggling. "You shouldn't have stuck your head up," I said, hanging my sweater up and taking my shoes off. Harry smiled sheepishly.

"I know. But it's boring being in the trunk. I have a crick in my neck." He tilted his head and stretched. I watched him look over my shabby home and blushed.

"Sorry, it's probably not fit for-"

"No, it's perfect. Louis wasn't ever very neat, either." I patted his shoulder. "Oh god, I miss him," he whispered, his green eyes glimmering with tears.

"I know. Maybe you should shower, go to sleep," I suggested. Harry nodded and I led him to the bathroom. While I was walking to the kitchen, I thought I heard a muffled sob from the bathroom.

I sat down at the table and sighed. Poor Harry.

A/N: ugh those girls are so annoying, right? Give harry some privacy :-| Vote if you liked Best Song Ever ~