Perfect Timing

Bonus Chapter:

Zendaya POV

"stop it" I say moving my head away from Trevor.

Trevor keeps kissing my neck. I mean it does feel good but we are in the movie theater with my parents sitting next to us.

I try to cover up the soft moans I let out with a cough every time my mom glances at me.

"oh so you don't like that" Trevor whispers into my ear.

"no I do but just not when my parents, that's awkward" I whisper back.

Trevor ignores me.

I tell my mom I'll be back and get up and walk out the theater knowing Trevor would follow behind me.

Just as I expect I hear foot steps behind me.

I walk through the double doors that leads us to the bathroom. There's a small hallway that separates the men's and women's bathroom.

A pair of arms grab my waist. Trevor pulls me to his chest.

"is it awkward now?" Trevor whispers.

I shake my head. Trevor turns me around to face him. He gently pushes me to the wall and starts kisses my neck. Which makes me let out soft moans.

It feels good but I kinda feel bad for not knowing what to do. Should I wrap my arms around his neck or on his lower back.

Trevor's a pro at all of this. I'm sure Trevor has done many sexual things to many other girls, which scares me. Sometimes I feel like Trevor might leave me because I'm not good enough. Skinny, flat chested and no butt. Why me? Trevor's my first real relationship and I don't want to lose him over some insecure issues I struggle with.

I put my arms around his neck and jump up a little to wrap my legs around his waist. I remove my arms from Trevor neck and push my back against the wall making it hold me up. I take Trevor's face into my hands and kiss him on the mouth.

After a few seconds Trevor pulls away and looks at me.

"what's wrong?" I ask automatically feeling self conscious.

"nothing" he says and smiles at me.

He continues to kiss me. My hands slowly moves down to his shoulders, then chest, and to his lower back. His hands are moving up and down my waist.

As we're getting into the moment I hear someone clearing there throat. I pull away from Trevor and remove my legs from his waist. As soon as my legs hit the floor I stumble and about to fall on the floor but Trevor catches me.

I look behind Trevor and see Deja and Josh there staring at us.
Embarrassment washes over me. I'm speechless. Deja grabs my arm and pulls me inside the girls bathroom.

"wow Zendaya I didn't expect that out of you" Deja says.

I run my hand through my hair.

"what are you doing here?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"josh and I are here to see a movie and don't try to change the subject, when did you and Trevor get all freaky, you were acting like the you slept with the guy" she says.

I get quite not responding to her but that makes Deja even more suspicious.

"did you?" she ask looking deep into my eyes.

"yes" I say not wanting to lie to her.

She gasps.

"oh my God, my little sugar tits had sex for the first time" she says squeezing my cheeks.

"it wasn't my first time technically" I say.

Deja gives me a 'I'm sorry' look and then remembering the situation with Jacob.

"was it good?" She ask.

This is so embarrassing to talk about. I cover my hand with my face.

"All i know is that I'm not having anymore for a while" I say.

"He didn't go deep-" Deja tries to say but I cover her mouth with my hand to stop her from saying anymore.

"Please just stop talking about it" I say.

She nods her head. I remove my hand from her mouth.

'' I don't know, I want to be a better girlfriend to him, sometimes I feel like I'm not good enough for him, like maybe he deserves a more curvy , big butt, nice chested girl'' I say.

'' If he really wanted a girl like that he would have one but instead he's dating a beautiful, smart, and talented girl. Trevor loves you for you and if you don't see that then you have some bad issues'' Deja says.

''thanks I really needed to hear that'' I say.

Deja smies. '' come on let's walk out there and show them boys that they are so lucky to have girls like us'' she says.

Deja and I walk out the bathroom arm in arm and walk out into the arcade where Trevor and Josh are waiting for us.

Deja releases her arm from mines and Trevor takes my hand and kisses my cheek. He bends down and whispers into my ear. ''Everything okay?'' he ask.

I nod my head.

''Zendaya the movie is done'' my mom says approaching us.

Trevor quickly lets go of my hand.

''no it's okay'' I say holding his hand.

He gives me a 'are you sure' look and I nod.

My parents see's our hands into each others but don't say anything.

''hey Mrs. and Mr. Coleman'' Deja says stopping the sudden awkward tension and I have to thank her later for that.

''hey sweetie, what are you doing here?'' my mom ask.

''just here with a friend'' Deja says patting Josh on the shoulder.

Josh waves.

''well we should start heading out, bye Deja and Josh'' I say giving them a hug.

''call me later okay'' Deja says winking at me.

I roll my eyes knowing what she wants to talk about.

Trevor puts his arm around my shoulder.

We start to walk out the entrance but my dad walks in between Trevor and I making us move apart from each other.

Trevor and I both laugh at him.

Should I make a book two?