קam€ Wa¥×

*WARNING* THIS CHAPTER MIGHT GET A LITTLE SEXUAL AT SOME PARTS

Flashback

Zendaya POV

Jacob came over to go me. I couldn't even fight him. He put a rag over my mouth and I passed out. ( from chapter 29- Making Me Feel Some Type Of Way).

I wake up into a hotel room on a bed. How did I get here? Ugh I don't remember anything. The room door opens and I rub my eyes to see who it is.

Jacob walks in the room. Sh*t I remember now. Last thing I remember was Jacob putting a bag over my head and knocking me unconscious.

I get up from the bed and move all the way to the bathroom door.

"stay away from me" I say.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I just brought you something to drink" he says.

I don't trust him but I am really thirsty.

I walk to him and grab the glass of water from him. I gulp down the water. It literally feels like I haven't drank something in years.

I give him the glass.

"thanks" I said.

"no problem" he said.

I sat on the bed.

"why I'm I here?" I asked.

He sat next to me on the bed.

"I wanted to talk to you alone. No one around" he said.

"are you going to hurt me? Because last time I talked to you, I was pushed on the ground" I said.

"No. And I'm sorry about that" he said.

"okay. What do you want to talk to me about?" I ask.

"well you know that we haven't been friends in awhile. Look I still have feelings for you" he said grabbing my hands and putting my hands into his.

I don't feel comfortable like this but I don't want to be rude or anything so I keep my hands in his.

"what are you saying exactly?" I say.

I'm starting to feel sleepy and drowsy all of a sudden. I'm trying my hardest to keep my eyes open.

Jacob bit his lip and looked at me in a very perverted way. He let go of my hand and put his thumb on my chin.

I turned my head away from him.

"look at me" he said.

I looked at him. He was leaning in for a kiss. I don't know what was going on with me but I kissed him back.