Making Me Feel Some Type Of Way

Zendaya POV

We've been driving for about 5 minutes and Dorian and Tyla were yelling at each other.

"I'M 16 YEARS OLD I CAN TALK TO ANYONE I WANT!" Tyla yelled.

"EXACTLY YOU SHOULDN'T BE WORRYING ABOUT SOME STUPID BOY, FOCUS ON SCHOOL!" Dorian yelled back.

Apparently Tyla has been talking to these boys on Facebook. She has never even met these boys and Dorian doesn't like that.

"your not my father I could do whatever I want!" Tyla mumbled but it was clear enough for Dorian and I to hear.

Tyla looked out the window and I could tell she was in her feelings. She was sitting in the front seat while Dorian drove and I sat in the back.

"I don't understand Tyla. Why don't you just focus on school" Dorian said.

Before I knew it we parked on the grass in front of this huge mansion.

"I am focus on school. I can't have a little fun" Tyla said.

" your grades are really low, that tells me your not paying attention in class" he said.

"how do you know what my grades look like?" Tyla asked Dorian giving him a evil look.

"I seen your report card" he said.
I just sat there and watched them have a stare down.

"how did you see my reports card, they were in my book bag, did you go in my book bag?" Tyla asked Dorian, getting mad.

Dorian didn't answer her.

" come on Zendaya" Tyla said getting out the car.

I got out the car and Tyla grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards the house.

I heard Dorian get out the car and try to catch up to us. But Tyla was way too fast. It felt like my arm was about to slide out its socket. I hope I don't break my ankles. Obviously Tyla forgot I was wearing freaking 9 inch heels.

We're almost close to the door and I could hear loud rap music playing. There are hundreds of cars outside. I could imagine the amount of people that are inside right now.

We're finally at the door and Tyla throws the door open and pulls me inside with her slamming the door behind her.

Tyla let go of my hand. Guessing there's not close to enough space to drag me everywhere she goes. This place was packed. This is the most people I've seen in one house at one time.

People were dancing...i think that's considered dancing. Girls were doing God knows what on the the boys.

"follow me" Tyla whispered in my ear.

We pushed passed the crowd of people that were dancing. Some of the guys tried to grab Tyla and I and make us dance with them. They were touching us in inappropriate places. This one guy grabs my waist and tries to make me grind on him. I felt very violated and claustrophobic. I step on the probably very expensive shoes and walked away.

Tyla and I ended up over at the food table.

Tyla was texting someone on her phone.

"come on" Tyla said to me.

We walked over to the stairs and Tyla started to go up them.

"why are we going up there?" I said.

She stopped and turned around.

"my friends are waiting for me, and I want to introduce you to them" she said.