Giving Up On Me

Zendaya POV

"what do you mean you killed his sister?" Trevor asked looking at me weird.

" yeah, tell your little boyfriend what you did" Jacob said still pointing the gun at my head. For some reason I didn't feel threatened by it. I was more scared by telling Trevor how I killed Jacob sister.

I shook my head and took a deep breath. I wasn't ready to be judged and criticized by anyone.

" I can't, please I don't want to think about" I said shaking my head and holding back my tears

" AND YOU THINK IT'S RIGHT FOR ME TO HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT EVERY SINGLE DAY, HOW YOU KILLED MY F***ING SISTER" Jacob screamed in my ear.

Veins were popping out of Jacob forehead. He dropped his gun and pushed me really hard. I fell to on the floor. I hit my teeth on the tile floor. I cried out in pain. I put my fingers to my teeth. Blood covered my fingers. It hurts so bad. Blood started to drip out of my mouth.

"what the f***!" Trevor yelled.

Trevor ran over to Jacob and punched him in the jaw.

Jacob held his jaw in shock. But it changed quick to anger. Jacob pushed Trevor shoulders back. But Trevor caught his balance.

I got up from the floor before it got any worse. I stood in front of Trevor so he wouldn't do anything he'll regret.

"STOP!" I screamed.

"Move b****, don't fight his battles" Jacob said.

" don't talk to her like that " Trevor said moving me out the way.

"Trevor it's okay, just forget about" I said wiping the blood that was dripping on my chin.

Trevor nodded his head and backed away. I could tell by the look on his face that he really wanted to help me. But I do appreciate his attempt to help me but I don't want him getting into any mess that I started.

" Jacob I'm really sorry about everything I've done to you. But that doesn't mean you have to go around killing people" I said.

" you're not sorry. Because if you were you would've visited me or at least called me. But you just acted like nothing happened. Like I didn't exist " Jacob said.

" I was scared okay. I went through depression for about 8 months after that day I left you. I couldn't face you and hurt I caused your family" I said.

" there you go again. Making this whole situation on you. How it affected you. You have no idea what I went through. It was hard enough to lose my sister but to lie to my family about how she died. I lied for you. Still to this day I never told anyone what you did. You couldn't respect that" Jacob said.

There it is. The answer to my question. All these times I questioned myself if I was a horrible person. I thought people made mistakes and was given chances. But now I'm fully convinced that I don't deserve any chances. He was completely correct. I don't deserve what I have.

I looked at Trevor then Jacob. I knew I was being judged right now. I can't take it anymore more.

I ran. I ran to the front door and opened it. I hurried and ran out. Not bothering to close the door back. I don't know where I'm going right now. I'm crying and breathing heavily. I'm a mess. When I reached the gate I slowed down. My feet were killing me.

I don't why I ran. I left Deja and Zink in the closet and Trevor in the kitchen with Jacob. But I couldn't stand to be in there any longer. I felt so much hateful energy towards me.

I walked out of my neighborhood and towards the more 'hood' part. It was dark outside but there are street lights on. I'm walking along a sidewalk passing lots of weird people.

This white homeless man is walking passing me and is giving me this creepy smile.

I am so cold. All I'm wearing right now is a white tank top with pink pajama pants and no shoes. My cold feet are touching the dirty ground. Stepping on God knows what. I wrap my arms around my shoulder and continue to walk.

I'm a little scared to be here by myself in the night. But I don't care anymore.

"aye girl" someone said behind me.

I ignored the person and kept walking.

" don't you hear me talking to you?" the guy said and grabbed my arm.

I snatched my arm out of his grip.

" don't touch me! " I screamed.

Without turning around I ran away from him. But I heard his foot steps chasing me. I ran around a corner which lead me to a empty alley. But there was a dead end.

I turned around and didn't see anyone following me anymore. I keep walking but making sure I look around my surroundings.

I walked across the road fast so I won't get hit by a car. I take a seat on a bench. I'm starting to feel really scared right now. I'm getting this gut feeling that I should go back. Something just doesn't feel right.

My hands are shaking and I'm getting sweaty. I kept shifting my eyes everywhere. I don't feel safe at all.

I felt a fat drop of rain on my forehead. Can this day get any worse? It starts pouring like crazy. I put my hair in a ponytail with the rubber band that was around my wrist.

I just sit there. Blending the rain with my tears. I feel sick to my stomach right now. My chest is burning and I could hardly breathe. My mouth was killing me from when Jacob pushed me on the ground. This isn't healthy for me at all. I feel so depressed and weak.

I rest my elbows on the bench and look up at the stars. I try to focus on the Stars and nothing else. I count each star. 1.....2....3.. 4.

I got distracted by a car horn. I looked and a white Mustang car was stopped in front of me.
They rolled down the window. It was this guy.

He looked around 20 years, he was a light brown skin color with a nappy but cute high-top fade. Very handsome.

" why you in the rain, you waiting for somebody?" he said.

When he spoke I saw that he had grills on his bottom teeth.

"umm no" I said.

" you need a ride sweetie?" he said.

" I really don't want to go back home right now, so I have no where to go" I said.

" I know where I can take you. Come in before you get even more soaked" he said.

I knew this wasn't safe but it really didn't matter at this point. I got up from the bench. Opened up the car door and took a seat............