Miss You

Trevor pov.

After I left zendaya house I went to meet up with diggy at Chipotle.

I pull up in the parking lot and walk in to the restaurant. I see diggy seated at a table.

" what's up diggy " I say and we do our hand shake.

" how it been trev" diggy said.

" stressful, with zendaya stuff and all" I said.

"yall, dating or something " diggy said.

" I don't know man " I said.

" well sh*t, you got zendaya, she fine " diggy said.

" shut up man" I say.

" my bad dog, well I got to get going man" diggy said getting up and giving me daps.

" ya, me too" I said getting up too.

We walk out to the parking lot and to our cars.

" oh Yeah, trev party tonight at my house at 10" diggy yelled out before I pulled out my car.

"alright I'll be there" I yelled out back.

I drive off and head to zendaya's house..........

Zendaya pov

I'm in my dance studio down stairs in my house practicing one of my dances until I get a text.

I walk to my phone which is charging on the floor. I open up my messages.

Unknown : hey, remember me
Me: what the hell do you want
Unknown : you know
Me: who are you?

I get to caught up in the messages I didn't realized someone had walked in the studio.

" hey" someone said.

I jump in shocked. I looked up to see trevor. I turn my phone screen off.

"omg you scared me" I said.

"sorry, what are you doing?"

"why" I said hiding my phone behind me.

"damn, I was just asking " he said.

" I'm sorry, I just been a little stress lately " I said.

He comes and sits next to me on the floor.

" about what" he asks.

I didn't want to tell him about the texts I been getting. Didn't want him worrying.

" just, so many things I have to do and work and stuff" I lied.

" really I thought you were really good at stuff like that " he said.

" I know, I just have so many things to do lately and stuff " I said.

I got another text but ignored it.

" who's that " trevor asked.

" my dad " I lied again.

" aren't you going to check it" trevor said.

" nothing important, I'm gonna get a drink want one " I said trying to change the subject.

He looks at me weird.

" sure" he says.

I plug my phone out from the charger and we both walk to the kitchen. I open the fridge and get out two snapple ice tea and pass trevor one.

" diggy was having a party tonight, do you wanna come " trevor ask.

I don't really want to go the party put I knew I had to get out the house for a little.

" yeah, that will be nice" I replied.

"okay cool, I'll pick you up at 9:30 tonight " he said.

" alright " I said.

" I gotta bounce, so I can get ready for the party " he said giving me a hug.

" bye" I said.

He walks out the front door and I pull out my phone and read the text I got.

Unknown : you better watch your back
Me: so now you threatening me now
Unknown: trust me watch your back

I start to get anxiety and panic. I decide not to text back and block the number. I head up the stairs to my room to get ready for the party.

I take a shower and do my original hygiene routine and do my hair and makeup. I decide to wear a tight fitted short sparkly dress.

My mom opens up my room door.

"hey mom" I said.

"hey sweetie, me and your dad were going out to eat, do you want us to pick some food up for you " my mom said.

" alright, but no thanks " I said.

" why are you so dressed up, you look very nice " my mom says.

" oh, I was going to a party" I say.
"you know how I feel about you going to partys" she says concerned.

" it's just a little gathering with friends " I said.

" alright, have fun" she says and exits my room.

I finished getting ready and go down stairs to wait for trevor. I go in my living room and watch blackish.

I hear a car beep outside. Oh wow trevor is early. It's only nine a clock. I grab my phone and purse and go outside.

Trevor got a new car I thought in my head. I open the car door and to find its not even trevor.

"what the hell are you doing here, how to you know where I even live" I said almost yelling.

"trevor asked me to pick you up" Jessica said.

" I don't believe you " I said.

" do you want to call him and asked " she says with a smile on her face.

" no" I said.

I get in her car and she starts to drive.

We've been in the car for 10 minutes so far and it's mad quite until I get a phone call from trevor and answer it.

" hello" I say.

"where are you I thought I was picking you up from your house " trevor says.

" what...... I thought " I stutter.

At that point my heart drops. I look at Jessica. She smirks at me.

Everything makes sense to me now. The text messages is from her.

She stops the car. She snatches my phone out of my hand and throws it out the window and keep driving.

I was in so much shock I didn't know what to do. I couldn't process anything in my head at that point.

I start to cry to myself. I could move, breathe, talk, or fight I was in total shock.

" do you want me to plan your funeral, for next week " Jessica says then laugh like an evil person.

That makes me more cry.

There is no time to cry. I snap out of it. I punch her right in the face. That makes her lose control of the steering wheel. She car spins and spin and spin.

We both scream on the top of our throat.

The car spins and flip over.