ATTENTION! READ THIS FIRST!

Ndeewo! Ek'abo! A gaishai ka (ki)!

Welcome to Preordained. So far, my baby has won 3rd place in the Nigerian Wattys 'So Nigerian' category! Thank you to those of you that voted for me.

Before you start, there are some things I'd like to point out:

The revised edition (very, very revised oo!) is available the  Okadabooks app. If you are interested in owning your copy, just download the Okadabooks app and search for Preordained by Ada Eze. I promise you'll LOVE it. And please leave a review!

• This story is based in Lagos, Nigeria. 🇳🇬🇳🇬

• There may be mature scenes. Not sure yet.🙈🙈

Special thanks to DesieLeleyii for the awesome cover! It's amazing!

• This is written 99% in English, but there may be some terms you won't be familiar with, especially if you're not Nigerian or can't understand Igbo, Yoruba, or Pidgin.
BUT DON'T BE DISCOURAGED!! Of course, I will translate at the end of every word/sentence/chapter 😌😌

There are two main points of views (POV) from the main characters, and a few from a third character, so please be sure to notice the switch.

• I love music, and so for some chapters I'll suggest a song to fit the scene. Y'know, like in the movies. If you'd like to see the videos then check the banners. Oh, and some Author's Notes (A/N). Feel free to reply! You can answer the quiz at the end (jeez I sound like a teacher 😂😂) ^_^

•I will NOT tolerate insults directed at me or any other reader/commenter. Be warned, I WILL CLAP BACK. ⚡️ 👏🏿👏🏿 Please I'm not mean or whatever. Just maintain (behave lol).

• Feedback is always welcomed, whether constructive or criticizing.

Please I take God beg you, DO NOT PLAGIARISE MY WORK. THIS TOOK ME THREE YEARS TO WRITE.

If you happen to like this, show love by voting, commenting and sharing! You know, pushing that star-shaped button. You have no idea how happy votes and comments make Wattpad authors. They're like crack (ok not really, but you get the point XD).

•I am writing a second book titled 'Improvised Plans' and I would appreciate you giving it a look and dropping feedback.

Follow @ Ad_zy1 on Instagram and Twitter to keep up with all things Preordained! Let's take the discussion there!

Well that's all. Now you can kindly turn over to the next page. Xx, A.✌️✌