It was not a very huge room, it had a long full size mirror, few clothes hanging on the stands, a working table, chair and few required things for her work.

"Awww this is such a pretty room, I envy you Mukti, you get to do all the cool things and you also have a cool room to do those" Nandini said walking around the room.

"Can I try one of these?" Nandini asked looking at the clothes.

"Sure! Pick whatever you want" Mukti replied.

"You are the designer, you pick one" she said.

"Hmmm... okay! Let me see" Mukti said and started looking for something good.

"Try this, I am downstairs. Need to help aunty with dinner" she said and gave a white crop top paired with a bright yellow floral short skirt and left.

"This looks cool" Nandini thought and quickly changed in it in two minutes.

She looked herself in the mirror and a cute smile crept on her face. She ran down to show others as well.

"Tadaa!!! I am the model for Mukti's collection" she said and stood in front of them.

"Someone looks really pretty" Manik said looking at her.

"Thanks to someone who said that someone looks pretty" she said.

"Yeh kya tongue twister language mein baath kar rahe ho tum dhonon" Arya said scratching his head. He got up and went to Nandini.

"You look very beautiful, Mukti sach mein why don't you make her your model for tomorrow?" Arya asked Mukti.

"For now I have my models already prepared, next time for sure Nandu" Mukti replied.

"Oh hello I was just kidding. This modeling and stuff is not my cup of tea. Give me good clothes I can wear, but flaunting in front of everyone? God that's so difficult." Nandini replied.

"Okay children, food is ready" aunty said from the kitchen.

Soon they all joined at the table.

"Wow aunty you made pasta! Thankyou I just love it" Nandini said plating it. Everyone laughed at her excitement.