//1.8\\

Saturday July 9th

~Angies Pov~

I woke up next to Sam in his bed. I smiled at the thought of last night. I looked at the clock. 12:43.

"Oh shit, Sam. It's past noon." I laughed making him wake up.

"Can't we just stay here?" Sam groaned, pulling me closer to him by my waist. I shook my head and kissed him gently. I sat up and put on his shirt and a pair of sweatpants. I walked downstairs to see everyone watching tv.

"Well, well, well. You two were up late." Nate joked.

"Next time, please be more quite. Nates room is right down the hall." Christina said laughing. I blushed and grabbed a water from the fridge.
I heard whistles from behind me. I turned around to see Sam high giving the guys. I rolled my eyes and sat next to Madison.

"So happy to see you guys together." She whispered in my ear.

"Thanks, now only if he didn't flaunt our sex life around." I replied making her laugh.
Sam sits next to me, pulling me on his lap and kissing my cheek.

"Oh come on, didn't you get enough last night?" Johnson said laughing.

"I can never get enough." He whispered in my ear, kissing under my ear. I smiled and leaned into his chest. We all just sat and watched TV for a few minutes.

"Yo guys, my friends throwing a party tonight. Wanna go?" Gilinsky asked us all.
We all agreed and left to get ready.

At the party

I walked in with Christina and Madison. We all got ready together. We looked around for everyone. We eventually found them in the garage. Some were dancing, mainly the girls. Others were drinking or smoking. Christina joined Nate and Madison joined Gilinsky. I sat down waiting for Sam.
Eventually he came in with a drink.

"Theres my girl." He said sitting next to me, putting an arm around me. I smiled and kissed him. He offered me a sip of his drink, I politely declined.

"Wanna dance?" He whispered in my ear with a low voice, sending chills down my spine. I nodded. We stood up and our hips moved in sync. He kissed my neck as a grinded into him to the beat. He chuckled lightly, rubbing a finger over the spot he was kissing.

"That'll leave a mark." He said in my ear like before.
I turned to him.

"How much have you been drinking?"
I asked.

"I've only had this. Why?" He said confused.

"You're acting weird." I said.

"No I'm not," he pulled me by the waist. "I just want to show you that I love you." He said before kissing under my ear, to my jaw and to my lips. Our kiss instantly became heated. My arms wrapped around his neck, his around my waist. He gripped my ass and I ran my fingers through his hair. He pulled away and set his cup down.
He leaned in to kiss my again and I turned my face so he kissed my cheek. He looked at me with a weird expression.

"How many drinks?" I asked again.

"Ok, I had two before that." He said honestly.
I shook my head. He pulled me to him.

"Can we get out of here?" He whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and shook my head laughing. I walked over to Christina and pulled her up to dance with me. Sam sat by nate and watched.
We swung our hips to the beat while holding each others hands and laughing. Nate walked behind Christina, pulling her to him to dance. I laughed and sat on Sam's lap. I smiled at him. He smirked at me and leaned in. We started to kiss again, his tongue begged for entrance which I granted. Our kiss got heated and he moved my legs so I was straddling him. I laughed into the kiss and started grinding my hips making him groan. He bit my bottom lip and pulled back. He moved his lips to my jaw and then to my neck. His hands squeezing my ass making me grind into him more. I moaned slightly. He smirked.

"now wanna get out of here?" He whispered. I nodded and grabbed his hand walking to my car. Me in the driver's seat, him in the passenger.

We made our way to his house. Everyone was staying at Christina's tonight so it was perfect. As soon as we walked in, Sam pinned me against the wall. He kissed me and his hands roamed my body, landing behind my thighs making me wrap my legs around his waist. He carried me upstairs, to his room. He kicked his door shut and laid me on the bed. He began to kiss my neck making me moan. I felt him smirk. I rolled us over so I was now straddling him.

"I have something I want to show you." I said while kissing his neck. He nodded while biting his lip.

"Hold on, stay here." I said, walking into the bathroom. I grabbed the bag from under the sink and put on the new lingerie I bought. I shook out my hair and put on matching black heels.
I walked out and found him shirtless. He looked up at me with his mouth open. I smirked and walked over to him.

"You like what you see?" I asked. He nodded and licked his lips. I pushed him back and straddled his waist. I kissed his chest, up to his neck and under his ear.

"I'm in control tonight." I whispered making him bit his lip.

Ok, so this was different. I don't normally write things like this, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I don't want this book to have that many dramatic chapters. I want more of a cute and fun summer romance.