//0.3\\

Sammy's POV

Saturday, June 4th

I know I seem like a douche, but damn. She was so beautiful. And her black bathing suit, sexy as fuck! I couldn't help myself. I watched her walk into a house and bit my lip as she turned around looking back at me. She smirked and walked into the house. I walked back to the fire.

"Damn Sam, cocky much?" Johnson asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Hey, you can't talk, you were practically eye fucking her!" Gilinsky commented and Johnson threw his hands up in defense.

"Hey but that blonde tho.." Nash added.

"I call dibs on the blonde!" Nate screamed throwing his hand up.

"Omg, guys are pathetic. You know nothing about them!" Madison said laughing.

"I don't know, there's just something about her.." I replied.

"Which one? Cause the blonde is mine!" Nate questioned causing everyone to laugh.

"The brunette." I said laughing a little.

"Good." Nate laughed.

"Oh my god can we just forget about them and go back to truth or dare?!" Hayes asked laughing.

And we all continued out game. No one really picked me, thankfully. I was in a few dares though. But I just couldn't stop thinking about that girl.

~{At Christina's Beach House}~

Angela's POV

"Well that was weird." Christina laughed.

I mumbled something not really paying attention to her as I looked back at that 'Sam' guy.

"I'm surprised you didn't kick his ass, I know how you get when guys hit on you... ANGELA!" She yelled waving a hand in my face.

"Huh?" I said looking back at her and walking into the house shutting the door behind me.

"You like him!" She cheered.

"Oh my gosh, calm down and stop acting all girly. Besides I know nothing about him." I quietly replied.

"So you do like him! You never said you didn't! I don't even know why I'm freaking out over this. What was his name again?" Christina asked grinning from ear to ear.

"Sam" I replied laughing

"Sam and Angela. Sangi!!!" She cheered like she won a marathon.

"Oh my god. Look I know nothing about him. He could be a serial killer for all I know." I joked.

"Or.. He could be the love of you're life, your knight in shining armor, your-" I literally smacked her into reality. She just looked at me and we both laughed.

"Look can we just ignore this, watch a movie and go to sleep?" I asked trying to catch my breath.

"Sure but I'm picking the movie!" She yelled running down the hall to the living room. I followed her and jumped onto the couch with and ton of blankets and pillows. She came back to the couch with two bowls of popcorn and started the movie. Lol with Miley Cyrus. She fell asleep during the middle of the movie, and the whole time I was imagining me and Sam as the characters. Oh my god, Angi! Snap out of it! You can't like him! You don't know him. I tried to forget it and soon fell asleep.
********************
Not the best chapter but hey it works.  What's your opinion on #Sangi ?! Omg and have you seen the movie 'Lol' with Miley Cyrus? My favorite movie!!!!!