//0.7\\

Angela's POV

Monday, June 6th

I woke up to a picture of Sammy and his family. I smiled and tried to sit up when I felt two hands around me. I turned around to see Sammy sound asleep. Once I was facing him, I smiled at how adorable he looked when he was sleeping. I kissed his cheek, but he didn't even budge. I started pecking his lips over and over until he finally kissed back.
"This is a great way to wake up" he smiled and opened his eyes looking at me. I laughed and nodded my head.
"Wait, we didn't do anything last night
"No, but you fell asleep 5 minutes into the Hunger Games" he laughed.
I laughed also and pecked his lips again. As I pulled away, he brought his hand up from my hip and put it behind my head. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. It soon turned into make out session and he was on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started playing with the ends of his hair. He leaned on his left arm and grabbed my thigh with his other hand, pulling it up to his waist. I pulled the other leg up too. He moved his hand to my hips and continued kissing me. I reached my hand down to feel his bare stomach and abs. Then we heard laughter from the doorway. We both stopped and looked over to the door where both Nate and Christina were.
"Damn dude. You sure got her fast" Nat laughed.
"Look who's talking" Sam shot back at him. Me and Christina looked and each other and laughed.
"I can see you slept well" Christina said.
"We didn't do much sleeping." Sam joked. I lightly hit his arm and shook my head.
"He's kidding" I laughed.
"Well we were about to go out for breakfast if you guys wanna come." Nate suggested.
"Nah, I think we are good here. You guys go ahead." Sam replied.
"Oh Angela, I hope you don't mind staying here tonight. Me and Chris want a night for ourselves." Nate winked at us.
"Are you two official?" I asked.
"Actually, we are. He asked me last night." Christina smiled and kissed Nate. They waved goodbye and left the house.
"I'm surprised they are official. She doesn't really like summer romances." I told Sammy.
"What about you? What do you think about them?" Sammy asked laying on his back pulling me down allowing me to lay my head on his bare chest and tangle our legs together.
"Well I know that most summer romances don't last and that long distance is hard. Some relationships are just meant to end. Summer romances are like a fling unless people actually try to make them work. And if you get too attached you're stuck with that pain when the summer ends." I explained. He looked down at me and started playing with my hair and rubbing my arm.
"But what if it's not just a fling. What if by the end of the summer, two people grow so close together that they would rather die than be apart." He asked.
"Well then that's different. If they are willing to put in the time to have a long distance relationship in hopes that they will be together one day when they are older, then it's worth it. They can remember that summer as the time it all started. And think back on it whenever they want." I smiled.
He smiled and kissed me forehead.
"I love the way you think. The way you describes things, and how you talk about things you love. You're perfect Angela." I leaned up to kiss him.
"So what do you say? Should we be a fling? Or have a summer romance?" He asked me.
"I think we should act like summer never ends for now. And figure it out later on. I don't want to have to count the days up until I leave. It'll be easier this way." I look up at him and smile.
"Well then, let's think of this as a normal relationship." He smiles.
"So this is a relationship?" I joke
"Well not officially yet. I want to ask you in a special way." He kisses me again. He then gets up wear only pajama pants and goes to his closet.
"So, what do you want to do today?" He asks me.
"Well I don't know. Maybe we should go on an actual date. Hell, we slept together. Even though we didn't do anything," I laughed and stood up. I looked down to see me wearing Sammys shirt from last night. "Why? Better question, how?"
I pointed to the shirt.
"You were in white jean shorts, a muscle tee, knee high socks and converse and they were still a little wet. It didn't look comfy and I didn't want my bed getting soaked," He laughed "so changed you into my shirt. I left your bathing suit on though. Don't worry." He laughed again.
"Well I'm not going out like this" I laughed and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind as he looked through his clothes for a shirt.
"What are you doing" he looks at me over his shoulder and smirks.
"I'm bored." I laugh and kiss his shoulder.
"I'm going home to get dressed. Pick me up after you get ready and then we can go on that date?" I suggested.
"Sounds perfect. I'll plan it up. You want me to drive you home?" Sam asked.
"Sure" I smiled and he led me out the door to his car and drove me home.
~~~~
Pretty laid back chapter.
Tell me what you think.
Next chapter is a heart stealer.
Let me know if you have any ideas for future chapters.