C H A P T E R O N E

|
ZANE'S POV (Point of view)
|

My alarm clock start ringing inside my ear drum. I quickly open my eyes and throw it on the ground.
"Zuu~Zuu?  Was that you? Please don't tell me you threw your alarm again!"
Instead of answering I get a school uniform from my drawer and get my mask. I barge out of my room to take a shower.
~~~Time skip brought to you by: WHY IS THIS TIME SKIP SO SOON??~~~
I got out of the shower and got dressed. I tried to ignore that fact that Vylad was literally about to kick the bathroom door down.
Before he banged with his foot, I opened the door and got out of the way.
"EEP!"
He suddenly falls to the ground with a big THUD.
He groans and gets back up.
"Zane you have to stop doing that to your baby brother!"
Garroth popped out of nowhere. Him out of all people.
"Excuse yourself Zane! That's not nice.. I don't do that to you neither should you do that to Vylad!"
I glare at my big brother, clearly a bit intimated by his height and strength.
"Oh no, little baby Vylad hurt himself."
I laugh. Garroth gives me the 'I-Swear-I-Can-Hurt-You-Easily-But-I-Won't' look.
I groan once more and turn around towards Vylad. I look up since he's a bit talle than I am.
"I'm-"
Silence.
"I'm....Sorry."
I say through my gritted teeth. Garroth just smiles and goes downstairs. I had to follow him since I had to get ready.
"Gar~Gar! Zuu~Zuu! Your lunches are ready!"
"DON'T, call me by my pet name. I told you I don't like it, mom."
"Zane, she's doing nice things!"
Garroth calmly says.

He then leans closer.
"Mom works hard to make you happy. Just smile for her."
He whispers, as if he was being flirty with one of those woman girl thingies.
"Ngh. Fiiiine."
I make a big cheesy smile even if my mom couldn't see it through my mask.
She just smiles back and hands our little paper bags to put in front of the door.
She watches us creepily as we walk towards the front door.
My back was straight and it hurt. I just get back to my gloomy self, and let my back curve again.
"Baby brother, I don't think curving your back that way is good for you.."
"I DON'T CARE."
We were all ready except for Vylad, who takes an hour in the shower.
Garroth was about to tell me something but I just went back upstairs and slammed my room door. It should give them a hint of NOT DISTURBING ME WHILE I CRUSH THOSE PEOPLE ON LEAGUE OF LEGENDS.

|
TRAVIS' POV
|
(Didn't expect that?)
I was rudely awoken by my dad as he literally just shoves me off my bed.
"Son, hurry up. School is in half an hour."
"WHAT?"
I grab my uniform really quickly and run to the shower.
My dad wasn't much help as he just went back downstairs and grabbed a beer for the day.
I got out of the shower really quickly and made lunch. There was atleast 30 seconds left for me to make it to the bus. The toast I had put in my deffective toaster 10 minutes ago, had finally jumped up.
I just put it in my mouth and start running out the door with my backpack making it to the bus right before the doors  closed.
~~~Time skip because bus rides are boring :> ~~~
I made it to school just in time. I sit in my corner all alone, being the shy boy I am. I suddenly hear a werewolf adult yell.
"IF THERE ARE ANY FRESHMEN, GO TOWARDS THE INFORMATION KIOSKS! (However we write that.) "
I stand up and start walking over there. I guess I have no choice. Right?

(THAT'S IT FOLKS! There should be around 4 more chapter after this one, so you can keep reading!
Word count: 670 )