Chapter 3

So thanks for all the reads and decided i would upload a bit early. This chapter is dedicated to Night-World for being the first to comment. The picture is of what Beth looks like. Oh and here's some information on the some of the characters.

Tori McPowel- Tori is 26 and married to Robert McPowel. They have three kids. Six year old twin boys, Liam and John who they call Jimmy and four year old Sophie. She is a stay at home mom but majored in business in school. Her parents are Beto and Patricia Delores. Patricia was the sister of Osbaldo Nevea (Eduardo's dad) and Cesar Nevea (Beth's father).

Beth Nevea- Beth is 22 and just graduated college and she has no money to support herself. She lives with her brother, Marco, and his crazy wife Rachel. Her parents Cesar and Lorena Nevea live in the south of California and visit every Christmas.

Eduardo Nevea- He is 26 and is the quarterback of the Giants. He has just proposed to his girlfriend Pippa. He hates that his family doesn't accept Pippa into their clan. He doesn't see Pippa's faults at all and is completely in love with her. His parents Osbaldo and Karla Nevea were killed in a car accident when he was 17. He has his brother Miguel who is now 24 and a music producer and a sister named Janet who is 19 and studying to be a lawyer in England.

That is just some information about the characters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

Tori

.I wished Eduardo good luck and closed the door. I walked back into the living room and smiled at the scene i had just walked in to. Robert was on the floor playing with the boys with their new cars. i leaned on the door watching them play and smiled. Why couldn't it always be like this? I asked myself.

Robert finally noticed i was watching them and looked up. He saw me smiling at them and smiled back. He waved me over to them and i nodded. I sat next to them and played with a purple car that Liam had given me. Sophie came out of no where and sat on my lap. I looked at the five of us and actually felt like we were a real family. We played for an hour before i decided it was time to get up from the floor.

"Okay kids i have to go into town to take Echo for a haircut. Who wants to come?" I asked them.

"Me" all three of them yelled.

"Okay you guys go get your coats, i'll be waiting right here" I said shoeing them away to their rooms. I heard them giggling all the way to their rooms as I sat down on the couch and waited for my them. Robert got up from the floor and sat down next to me taking my hand in his and giving me a small smile.

I removed my hand from his hold and muttered "just because you decided to spend the day with your family today, don't think that i'm going to let your little incident go" 

"Why can't you just forgive me Tori?" Robert asked throwing his hands up.

"Because Robert, i have forgiven you too many times" I whispered. I felt my eyes burning with the unshed tears i had and wiped them with my the back of my hand. Robert grabbed my chin and pulled my face up to look at his. He was about to say something, but the children came in running back into the living room.

"Ewww mommy and daddy are about to kiss" Liam yelled. I removed my chin from Robert's hand and looked at my kids.

"We're not going to kiss, we were just talking" I said.

"Suuuuure you were mommy" Jimmy said. I shook my head in disbelief and looked at my babies.

"Kiss him mommy" Sophie said. I nodded no and got up.