Chapter 4

Thanks for the reads, please comment, vote, fan whatever's. The picture on the side is what Harrison looks like

Tori-

As soon as i came back from the groomers with the kids, i placed them in their play room and walked over to Robert's office. I knocked once on the door and did not wait for Robert to open the door. Robert looked up from his files and smiled at me.

"Here" i said handing him the bag with the stuff he had wanted. I sat in one of the chairs in front of him and frowned. "I thought you were not going to work today" I mumbled as i glared at the files in his hands.

"Well you didn't seem like you wanted to spend time with me so i decided to get some work done" Robert said as I rolled my eyes at him. "Don't give me that look Tori".

"What ever. I only came to bring you your stuff" I said heading to the door.

"Wait Tori, I was thinking that instead of staying home we go out for dinner?" Robert said.

"Umm sure. I don't really feel like cooking today anyway" I said and walked out of his office. I headed to my parents room to tell them about our dinner plans. I saw that they were both talking in their room and walked in. "Hey guys we're going out to dinner today so be ready by six alright" I informed them.

"Alright then Tori we'll be ready" mother said as she watched tv. I nodded and walked over to the children's play room. I smiled as i saw them all playing together and joined them.

After a while of playing with the kids i decided to start getting them ready for dinner. I took the boys to mother and asked her if she and father could get the boys ready for dinner. Of course mother said yes and took the boys to their room. I took Sophie to her room and showered her. I dried her off and put her hair in a messy bun and dressed her in a cream colored dress with white flats. Since i was done now with Sophie we walked over to my room so u could get ready. Sophie sat on the bed trying to distract herself with the television. I went into my closet and dressed in a knee lenght red dress with black pumps. I quickly curled my hair and went back to Sophie. We went in to the living room and sat down with the boys and my parents.

When Robert finally finished getting ready, we all piled into the SUV and drove to the restaurant. The restaurant was a nice Italian restaurant that my parents loved to come to. I sat all the kids next to Robert and I, to make sure that the kids din't misbehave. A waiter came and took our orders and left to get our food.

"So mother, Eduardo will be bringing Pippa to family dinner on Friday so you could meet the witch" I said.

"That's great i really want to meet her" mother said.

"Well mom there is not that much to know about her. She is a spoiled brat that just wants to be with Eduardo for his money" I said.

"I bet she's not that bad" father commented.

"No she is worst" I said. The waiter came back with our orders and we all made small talk as we ate. At one point Jimmy threw some of his food to Liam which began a small food fight between them. Mother and I had to take the boys to the bathroom to clean them up.

"What did i tell you boys about throwing stuff at each other?" I asked them.

"Not in public" they answered.

"Alright then let's go back out there and act like civilized people" I grabbed both their hands and walked back to the table. I sat them back down and continued with our dinner.

"So i was thinking that we should go visit my parents" Robert said. I looked at him and shrugged. "Mother really wants to see the kids. She said that she misses her babies a lot" he said.