Chapter 2

Please vote comment and fan. Who ever fans first or comments ill dedicate the next chapter to you! The picture on the left is a picture of Eduardo. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for reading!

JenAce

Tori-

After my little melt down with my mother, I quickly cleaned my self up and called my cousin Beth. i was saying goodbye to her when I saw Sophie running after our huge dog, Echo, with scissors. I quickly dropped the phone and chased after Sophie.

"Sophie put down those scissors!" I yelled chasing after her. After about a minute, I finally grabbed her and took the scissors away from her. I sat her down on the couch and scolded her. "Why were you chasing after Echo?" I asked her.

"He needed a hair cut mommy" Sophie said looking down at her hands. I looked at the huge Chow Chow that we called a dog and saw that he did need a haircut. Echo was a huge dog with long hair and was kind of orange.

"Okay Sophie I'll drop him of at the groomers tomorrow" I said. I told her to go get her school stuff and to tell her brothers to get their stuff also. I looked the clock on the wall and saw that it was barely eight in the morning. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed my usual tea that was already prepared thanks to Annie. My father walked in and grabbed his coffee.

"Hey Tori don't worry about taking the kids today to school, i will" he said.

"Oh alright thanks dad. Kids get down here please" i yelled to them so they could hurry up. All three of them came running down at once and i handed each of them their lunch boxes. Jimmy had the Avengers one, Liam's was Cars and Sophie and had her Elsa one. I kissed each of them goodbye and rushed them out the door since they were already late.

I waved them goodbye once more before going back inside the house. I looked around the house thinking about what to do now. I walked up to my bedroom and saw that Annie was already there cleaning my room. I walked aimlessly around the house until i decided to go organize my closet. 

"What a boring ass day" i muttered as i moved all my dresses to one side and all my blouses to another. An hour pass and i was all done with one side of the closet. "I really need to find a hobby" i said and left the closet undone and instructed Annie to finish it. I walked back down to the living room and decided to just do some binge watching on Netflix. I turned on the TV and decided to watch this tv show called Orange is the New Black that Beth always told me to watch. 

The show was amazing! I hadn't even noticed that it was time to get ready. I was reluctant to leave the comfortable couch since i wanted to see what happened with Piper and Alex next but i knew i had to leave. I went upstairs to my bathroom and took a quick shower and decided to let my hair just down to let it air dry since it never got much tangles. I walked over to my newly organized closet and just dressed in some jeans, a long sleeve shirt and my coat. I walked down to the kitchen and grabbed my keys.

I got in my black Range Rover and headed to New York City. I was there in 50 minutes and decided to go to the cell phone store to get a new phone. Like always the streets were crowded but i found my way perfectly to the cell phone store. It took me some while to get my new I-Phone 5s and when i checked the time it was already one thirty in the afternoon.

I headed to Marco's office and was greeted by his nice secretary, Pilar. "Hello Mrs. McPowel. Should i tell Mr. Nevea that your here?" Pilar asked.

"If it's no trouble" I said. Pilar called up Marco and told him i was here.

"Mr. Nevea said you could go in" Pilar said.

"Thank you" I said walking in to Marco's office. I sat down in the chair in front of him and put my bag on my lap. "Hey" I said.