Chapter 5

Tori-

I woke up Thursday morning dreading the meeting I had to go to in Jennifer Anthony's home. She was such a stuck up bitch that reminded me a lot of Poppy. I looked at the time and saw that I had a couple hours until I had to leave to the meeting. I quickly did my morning routine and went downstairs to prepare breakfast. I was surprised to see that Robert was serving the kids pancakes with orange juice.

"Good Morning" Robert said as he handed me a plate of pancakes.

"This is weird" I mumbled as I ate my pancakes.

"What is?" he asked as he ate his pancakes.

"That you didn't rush of to your office to be with... I mean to work" I said cutting myself short before the children could know about their cheating father. Robert looked at me with alarmed eyes as I just rolled mine.

"What are we going to do today mommy?" Sophie asked.

"Well daddy is going to work like always and mommy has a meeting she has to go to so your tita (grandma) is going to take care of your brothers and you" I answered.

"Why can't we just go with you?" Liam asked.

"Because the meeting is for grown up and you are just children" mother said as she entered the kitchen.

"When I get home we can do something together alright?" I said as I got up. "Now we need to bathe and change you kids".

"I'll take the twins and you take Sophie" mother said as she grabbed the boys and took them to shower.

"Come here princess" Robert said as he picked her up. He took her to our bedroom with me following behind them and placed her on the bed. "Well I got to go to the office. See you at dinner" he said as he grabbed his coat. He kissed Sophie's cheek and then mine as he left.

"Alright now lets get started" I said as I started the bath water. That bath took us a while since Sophie didn't want to stop playing with the water at all. She got my sweats all drenched in water when she threw me the bath water. I finally convinced her to get out of the water and get changed. I quickly changed her and made her hair into two ponytails.

"Alright is the princess of the house all done?" mother asked as she walked into the bedroom with the boys all clean.

"Yup all done" I said as I gave Sophie a kiss on her cheek. I looked at the clock and saw that I had an hour to get ready since the meeting was going to be at noon. "Alright now go with tita because mommy has to get ready" I said as I handed Sophie to my mother. Mother nodded and took the children to the huge patio outside to play tag.

I smiled at them through the window and waved at them. I blew them a kiss and then started to get ready. I took a quick shower and blow dried my hair. I put my hair up in a bun and put on a bit of make up since I liked going for the natural look most of the time. I put on a simply white dress that went down to my knees and a brown belt. I took out my brown wedges and slipped them on. I looked in the mirror and smiled at my appearance. I grabbed my brown bag and the keys to my car. I said goodbye to the children and my mother and started the car.

I drove up to Jennifer's home and frowned. I hated this women with such a passion but of course I had to act civil towards her because she was in the chair of many charities that I helped in my free time. She was always trying to twice as better than me and had to beat me at everything. My husband was a lawyer her husband was an old judge, I had three kids, she had six, I had twins, she had triplets and twins. Okay so the last one was not her fault but still I hated her.

I parked my car next to all of the other SUV's that the ladies owned and got out of the car. I went into the house and saw that everyone was already there waiting for me in the living room.