"Do you really think this is going to help?" Allison questioned with a sigh as Elora walked back towards her.

        "If you think it's not going to help, Al, then it definitely won't."

        Lydia rubbed her hands together, "So get your head into it. Shoot a few and see what happens."

        Allison knocked an arrow, leaving the quiver by her feet. She drew back, the entire bow shaking just enough to ruin the shot. She released, power behind the arch, but the quake in her hands only put the arrow into the ground.

       Lydia and Elora exchanged a look, on either side of Allison. They knew she hadn't missed since she was 12.

       Allison quickly picked up another arrow, letting out a breath as she drew back sharply.

       Ground shot, again.

       "Maybe...hold the string a different way," Lydia offered. "Try to Mongolian Draw."

        Both Elora and Allison narrowed their eyes, looking over to the banshee.

      Lydia caught their looks, "What? I read." She motioned to the target, "Try it."

       Allison quickly picked up an arrow, knocking it before tilting the bow sideways.

       Another launch, another upturned patch of dirt.

       "Okay," Elora ran a hand along her jaw, "uh...alright close your eyes," she placed her hands on Allison's shoulders and let a pulse of blue run through her forearms into Allison, "and imagine the arrow going into the target."

       Lydia watched, both of the brunettes closed their eyes camly. She almost jumped, both girls opening their eyes at the same time.

        Elora backed away, despite doing the exact same head movement as Allison.

        A woman, running through the trees.

       Although Allison reacted, Elora didn't.

       "Did you see that?" Allison asked with concern in her eyes.

       Lydia furrowed an eyebrow, "See what?"

       Allison picked up her quiver, putting it over her shoulder. "Wait here."

       "Are you serious?"

       "I'll be right back," Allison told her as she already started to move.

      Lydia sharply inhaled, "You did not just say that." She watched Allison leave, groaning before looking over to Elora. "Can you believe her?"

      Elora, however, wasn't focused on Lydia. She stood with a rigid stillness, an odd expression on her face.

       Over here. Eloraaa. Over heeere.

       "It's happening again," El whispered as Kate Argent's voice crept though her head.

       "What?" Lydia had moved to look for Allison, turning to Elora. "El?"

       Elora's eyes were fogged, nearly white all over.

       Lydia's eyebrows shot up, Elora's appearance startling her. "El, what's going on?"

       A metallic ping sounded through the air, Elora's arm lurching out in front of Lydia's face.

       Elora gasped, only then turning her head with clear eyes to find herself holding a fired arrow an inch away from the banshee's face.

       Barely able to catch her breath, Lydia stared at the silver arrow nearly touching her nose.