Chapter 12: The Island of Our Memories

Start from the beginning

"Zero doesn't like me either... He's interested in Lily as well." She said.

"Really?! I didn't know that! But she never felt that way for him. And it doesn't hurt to just hang out as friends." I said. Wow... To think that Zero has a crush on Lily as well... It's too bad that Lily doesn't feel the same way. I feel sorry for him.

"The two men that I love... Both don't even have feelings for me. Both of them love Lily.."

"The man you'll love will eventually come. You just have to be patient. And maybe Zero might get over Lily. It's all in a matter of time. You have to let things flow." I said.

"Seira, have you seen Dai-" I then interrupted Itsuki, who was approaching us.

"Itsuki! Perfect timing! Here, stay with Yuuki for a bit. She's feeling a bit lonely right now. I'll go and get Yori, and you three can hang out together!" I said with a smile.

I then made my way back to where Kaname, Lily, Yori, and Aido were at.

*Lily's PoV*

About two minutes after Seira pushed Yuuki away from us, Yori spoke.

"I'm really sorry about Yuuki's behavior, Lily. She's just a little-" She was then interrupted by Kaname.

"We understand. She loves me, and cannot get over me. But, she needs to understand that I no longer have any romantic feelings towards her." Kaname said in a serious tone.

"I know she does. And don't worry about us. I'll make sure she doesn't interrupt your vacation. I'll go catch up to her right now. You two just enjoy yourselves." Yori said with a smile.

"Yeah, and I'll go look for Seira.  You two enjoy yourselves." Aido said.

Yori and Aido then left in the direction that Seira took Yuuki.

"It seems that they aren't coming with us anymore." Kaname said.

I smiled happily, making sure that he didn't see.

"Heh... You're happy now, aren't you?" He said with a smirk.

"Wha-? What are you talking about?" I said nervously.

"You know very well what I'm talking about. The fact that Yuuki and her friend are no longer going to accompany us. You're happy." He said with a smirk.

I am! Yuuki was just going steal Kaname from me!

I blushed and looked away.

"You don't have to be jealous. I'm yours completely. And if you don't believe me, then I'll show all the love and passion that I have for you tonight..." He said as he caressed my cheek gently.

The sea breeze blew gently making my hair flow, and Kaname was bringing his face closer to mine. I brought my face closer as well, and his soft lips touched mine. I gave in into his sweet, passionate kiss.

Our lips parted and we smiled at each other.

Not too long until we get there, I can't wait to spend time with Kaname!