Tell Him Boy Bye. { 7 }

AN: SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY FOR THIS LATE UPDATE. EXPLANATION AT THE END.

OKAY

Song Recommendation: Girls Talk Boys- 5SOS

{ This song has nothing to do with the chapter, I just like this song. 💕 }

Also fun fact, when I put Mrs.Orgona in the story her name wasn't supposed to be Organa. It was supposed to be Organa like Leia Organa from Star Wars but I misspelled it and it was too late to change it because a TON of you guys liked her. 😅

{ Not Edited }

~~~~~~~

"He what?!"

"Yeah..."

"That dick! He's lucky he didn't show up to class! Would've kicked his sorry ass!" Niall shouts, slamming his fist on the counter of the culinary kitchen.

"Okay, calm down white bread. In reality you won't do crap because one wrong move and he can send you straight out of this pack." Mrs.Orgona gives out a dry chuckle, placing a tray of cookies out for the boys.

Niall laughed, being in this culinary class for almost 4 years has really put a toll on Mrs.O. He's become accustomed to the empty threats and insults from the small 5'1 teacher.

"She's got a point Ni." Louis smiles, picking up a cookie from the tray.

Mrs.Orgona takes off her oven mitts and places them on the table, "You know that isn't like Harry. Known the doofus longer than I knew this one." she says while nodding towards Niall.

"I know his intentions are good but his pride of being Alpha is high. He isn't one to disappoint." Mrs.Orgona says gently.

"I understand. It's kind of stupid how I'm letting this effect me and we've only been on one date. What sucks even more is that it was an amazing date."

"I think you just need to give him a bit of time. Being an Alpha is stressful. Go out this weekend with Ni, let loose or something. Let Harry think everything through." Mrs.Orgona offers, hating the fact that this little omega was in distress.

"You just need to tell him Boy Bye already, listen to Queen B." Niall states getting a giggle from Louis.

The bell rings. Both boys give Mrs.Orgona a hug a bid the lady a farewell.

~~~~~~~

Louis gets to the dreadful period of English. Nothing against the subject, just that he has a certain curly haired alpha in this class that he is in no current mood to see.

The more Louis starts to realise it, the more it starts to make sense. Maybe Harry just didn't want to be with him, maybe he was a sucky date and he'd rather go on dates with Nick. He seems like a decent omega, at least that's what he seemed like from his Facebook.

It's not like Louis intentionally looked him up, really. He just went to go delete Harry off of Facebook and Nicks profile just so happened to be in the recommended section. (No he didn't search through Harry's friends to find him.)

"Mr.Tomlinson are you going to come into class or listen to the lecture from outside?"

Louis whips his head up to realise that he's been standing outside of his English class and his teacher was already outside, staring at him bemusedly.

"O-oh sorry Mr.Quinto, just dazed out a bit." Louis mutters as he unwillingly steps foot into the class.

Of course, there he is. That tall, lanky alpha sitting in his goddamn chair with his stupid boots and his stupid hair. (Louis can't back any of this up.)