Jealous { 4 }

Song of the Chapter: The Wolf by Mumford and Sons

{I'm going to go see them in April! Yay!}

!WARNING: USE OF A HOMOPHOBIC SLUR/TERM!

{ NOT EDITED }
~~~~~~~~

Its been 4 days, today marks the end of Louis' first week at school and he's excited for the weekend. Not in a bad way of course, he really likes his school experience so far. With meeting the lads and Eleanor, he was pretty contempt.

After chatting with Harry at the coffee shop he saw Harry in a different perspective. It wasn't 'Harry the big bad Alpha that likes invade people's privacy and panties drawer' , it was 'Harry the family and friend oriented Alpha who loves to bake, paint, take pictures, and protected potential mates from cocky jerks'.

From that day on Harry and Louis have been talking to each other non-stop. Well except for right now, Louis was at his place with Zayn, Liam, and Niall. Harry had some Alpha responsibilities to attend to. On Tuesday is when Zayn joined their little group. It was a bit hectic at the time.

He remembers how Harry almost tried to attack Zayn for being too close to the Omega. (Zayn was literally just sitting in front of him at their breakfast table). After Harry calmed down is when Niall and Liam approached them. Let's just say at the End of the Day {AN: BADUM-TSSSS} Liam probably had a total of 3 heart attacks when meeting him and figuring out that he has the Adonis God for two class periods.

Louis was currently ignoring the lads due to the fact that he was glued to his phone texting Harry.

Lou🏠💕: Haz, Liam and Zayn won't stop flirting. Plus Niall keeps eating my frozen pizzas. Help!

Haz👬❤️🌈: Lou maybe that's a good thing that Niall is eating all of your junk food. Wouldn't want you getting sick from that processed crap.

Lou🏠💕: But Haaaaaaaaaaaz, I'm going to starve. I'm not perfect and healthy. I live on that processed goodness. Plus it's not like you're here to cook for me. Left me to starve. 😔

Haz👬❤️🌈: I'd love to cook for you anytime when I get back Princess. Don't say that, baby you're perfect.

Lou🏠💕: Hmm, let's agree to disagree.

Haz👬❤️🌈: Nope. I mean everyone has their idea of perfection. Mine just happens to be you.

"Oi, look at Lou. I wonder who he's texting with that cherry red face." Niall yelled with food stuffed in his mouth.

Louis looked away from his phone to glare at Niall. "Leave me alone, I just miss him and he's being all sweet."

"Well c'mon loser we're going shopping." Niall said as he grabbed Louis keys from his front desk. "And I'm driving!"

They all walked outside, Louis locking the front door and jiggling it to see if it actually is closed.

"And if you look closely, you can also see Louis bum jiggling too. Harry's missing out."

"Stop looking at my bum!" Louis blushed, walking to his car and sitting in the passenger side, not taking the chance of sitting with the love birds in the back.

"Hey Ni, do you think we can get ice cream before at the mall too?" Louis asked, batting his eyelashes and giving Niall his take on puppy-dog eyes.

"You know I would never deny the request of some ice cream. Your which is my command majesty. Or should I say Princess." Niall replied with a satisfied grin.