Chapter 46 - Home sweet home.

Start from the beginning

"Jiraiya, so who were they again?"

"I already told you during the trip home!" Ojisan scowled her. "That brat Kakashi, the Uchiha's kid, and Gai's student, Lee."

"You could at least try and remember the names of your patience Obasan... Or should I call you Lady Hokage now? Maybe Hokage-Obasan..."

"I don't care..." She muttered under her breath as we walked back into the building and down some stairs. I gave her a mock salute.

"All right then! From now on I shall call you Tsuande Hokage-Obasan!!!" I said and pumped a fist into the air for no reason. I stayed like that for a few seconds before I noticed that everyone was staring at my funny so I lowered my hand and made my face be a serious one. 'I can't believe I just said that!!!! Serious ace! Serious face! Yosh!'

'Yosh?'

'Shut up.'  I grumbled, crossing my arms and looking slightly over to the left, away from everyone, but in the corner of my eye I saw Shikamaru and his father Shikaku (The only person Shikamaru could have gotten his laziness from) coming up the stairs.

"Hey! What's up Naruto? What are you doing here?" Shikamaru asked.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing! The only building around here is the ninja administration." I smirk when I realized why he was here, but still looked to the side.

"Nothing really, just taking care of annoying business."

"Huh, what is it?"

"Er... How are you, Tsunade-sama, Jiraiya-sama?" Shikaku said with his head slightly bowed.

"Hey, aren't you from the Nara clan? Who's that kid?" She asked him. "Are you taking care of your deer? Their antlers make good medicine."

"Yes ma'am."

"Psst. Naruto, who's the women with a big attitude and the punk girl besides her. She looks familiar." Shikamaru whispered to Naruto as Obasan and his dad talked. My smirks widen slightly when he asked about me.

"She's the new Hokage. Oh, and although she looks young, she's really fifty!" Shikamaru looked shocked and looked at me making me try and hold back some laughed, only to fail.

"No me you lazy bum! I know the year I was born and the age I look don't really match up, but there is no way I'm that old!" I said as I held my middle, laughing. I pointed my thumb over to Tsunade. "My aunt is the new Hokage! Geez, for a smart guy, you really can be as stupid as Naruto!! I mean seriously, I all did was change my clothes and get a haircut!"

"Hey! Harmony, what'cha mean by that?!" Naruto yelled at me, clenching his fist. I waved my hand at him.

"Nothing otouto, nothing." I said, still laughing slightly. All confusion left when Naruto called my name and I called him otouto, but it seemed to spark his father's interest.

"Well I'll be damned. It looks like what Inoichi’s and Choza's kids where telling the truth. You really did come back from the dead."  He said when Obasan was finished talking to him about his deer. I nodded my head and gave him a one eye closed smile.

"And I bet because of that I am still a troublesome woman?" I asked him jokingly. "So how's the girlfriend, or should I say wife now, seeing as you two made this lazy ass." I gestured over to his son, while Shikaku gave a good nature laugh.

"She is as god as all always. How about you and that Hatake kid... Well, he's not much of a kid anymore..." I could tell he was teasing, so I tried my best not to scowl at his name.