The summer to come party

"Hello boys! I'm glad you came!" Queen Delightful beamed. "Thanks! We're glad we could make it!" Happy beamed. "Would you all care for some strawberries out of the chocolate fountain?" Queen Delightful asked. "Sure!" The 7D beamed. Queen Delightful got a plate full of strawberries and soaked them in the chocolate fountain. "Here you go boys!" Queen Delightful exclaimed. The 7D's eyes gleamed. "DIG IN EVERYBODY!!" Queen Delightful exclaimed. The 7D dug in of course. They loved their food, and Queen Delightful could only giggle knowing this. Bashful looked at the Queen fondly for quite sometime. She hadn't noticed.

"Bashful?" Queen Delightful asked snapping him back into reality. "Y-yes?" Bashful asked. "How are your strawberries?" Queen Delightful asked. "Wonderful your majesty." Bashful said smiling. Queen Delightful smiled back at him. "Bashful, would you like to try some kiwi with that? It's really good!" Queen Delightful beamed. "Y-y-yes your majesty." Bashful replied. Queen Delightful got Bashful some chocolate covered kiwi to try. Bashful loved it. He loved anything the Queen have him.

During the party nobody noticed that two people happened to be flying and passing by. They were the most hated people of all Jollywood. Yep! You guessed it. The Glooms. Hildy saw everyone having fun and hate dot. He face flushed red with anger, hatred, and jealousy.

"What's wrong Hildy my wildy?" Grim asked. "Everything good, or beautiful, Queenie bo beenie gets!" Hildy exclaimed in rage.

"I know my devious diva, but I think you deserve everything beautiful." Grim said. "Oh Grimmy you always say what I want to hear, but I need to get the Queen's throne!" Hildy beamed.

"I will get you the Queen's throne Hildy my ill intentional wildy!" Grim beamed. Hildy out on a huge smile. "Nose kiss!" Hildy exclaimed. "Nosy nosy nosy!" They both said. Grim aimed his wand at the lantern lights and all of them came crashing down. A few of them caught fire. Hildy aimed her magic at the Queen but Bashful was not about to let them hurt her. "IF YOU WANT TO HURT THE QUEEN, HURT ME!!!!!" Bashful shouted. "I'll take that." Hildy said zapping Bashful with her magic. "BASHFUL!!!!" Queen Delightful exclaimed in horror. "P-please leave him alone!" The Queen stuttered. "Nice try Queenie weenie! But you'll have to hand me your crown to get this to stop!" Hildy yelled, smiling evilly. "P-please!" Queen Delightful pleaded.

Bashful got up and rushed to the Queen. "SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME!!!! IF YOU HURT THE QUEEN YOU WILL HE HEARING FROM ME!! TRUST ME YOU DONT WANT THAT!!!!" Bashful screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Oh, so tiny tim's gonna defeat us! Ha!" Hildy yelled while the Glooms were teasing Bashful. Bashful clenched his teeth, clinched his fists, and punched Hildy in the nose. "Ow!" She growled. Hildy has had it. She was shooting magic at everybody and looking for the Queen.

"HAND OVER YOUR CROWN QUEENIE BO BEENIE!!!!" Hildy yelled. "No! You'll bring sorrow to Jollywood!" Queen Delightful yelled.

Bashful witnessed the scene that was going on. He rushed over to the Queen but Hildy zapped both of them. "This is not in the budget!!!" Starchy yelled.

The 7D rushed over to Bashful and Queen Delightful. Both of them were alright, but still knocked out. Starchy carried the Queen to her royal suite, and the 7D carried Bashful to the royal suite as well.
~

Bashful and Queen Delightful were next to one another. Queen Delightful was the first to wake and could only smile sweetly at Bashful for he looked so adorable in his sleep. Queen Delightful got herself out of bed and went downstairs and got a cloth for Bashful's head.  She dabbed it on him and he woke up. He noticed his hat was gone. "My hat!" Bashful exclaimed. "Shh, Bashful, please lay still, that bump will heal if the cloth is on it." Queen Delightful said as softly as she could. Bashful laid still. "Are you alright?" Queen Delightful asked. "Yes, but what's more important is are you alright?" Bashful asked. "Yes, I'm fine." Queen Delightful said softly smiling sweetly at him. "I'll take you home later Bashful, um would you like some leftovers? Lord Starchbottom had the 6D brig them in!" Queen Delightful said. "The party's over?" Bashful asked. "I'm afraid so....the Glooms made quiet the mess!" Queen Delightful said. "Ah, u-um y-yes I'd like some leftovers." Bashful answered. "Good! They are still fresh!" Queen Delightful beamed rushing down the stairs careful not to trip over her dress.

She dragged out some strawberries and pickle sandwiches, and some kiwi. There was a ton of cheese and chips but Queen Delightful let Grumpy have the cheese with a few chips. "That's uh, a lot of leftovers." Bashful said. "No one really are anything." Queen Delightful said.

Bashful and Queen Delightful dug into their leftovers. It was silent until Bashful started the conversation. "How long have you lived here?" Bashful asked. "Oh, since I was a little baby of a thing!" Queen Delightful beamed. "H-how long have you had sir Yipsalot?" Bashful asked.

"Since my 18th birthday." Queen Delightful answered. "3 years Bashful." "That's nice." Bashful replied. Queen Delightful smiled sweetly at him.

"Oh look at the time! I must take you home, the 6D are probably worried!" Queen Delightful said. Queen Delightful took Bashful home. She knocked on the door of the cottage and Doc answered. "Hello your majesty! How's Bashful?" Doc asked.

"Bashful's just fine." Queen Delightful answered. "Good! Come on in Bashful! You can come in if you want to Queen Delightful." Bashful said.

"Oh, no I-I'll be alright." Queen Delightful said walking back to the castle. Queen Delightful bid the 7D goodbye and headed home.

"How did you defeat the Glooms?" Bashful asked. "Oh I did my sneezin- ACHOO!!!" Sneezy answered. "Oh... And you blew em." Bashful said. "Yep!" Sneezy beamed.