Z List

- Zenki

Summary / Plot

An unknown force of great evil is on the move awakening the seeds of possession which have been scattered throughout the world. Once awakened, the seeds bring forth a great monster capable of much chaos and destruction. Enno Chiaki is the 55th generation child of Enno Ozunu – a great mage who lived in Shikigami-cho 1200 years past, who lives at the family shrine making ends meet by doing exorcisms and showing people about town. The family shrine however also holds the seal to one of the seeds of possession. Two of Karma’s minions travel to Shikigami-cho in order to release the seal on the seed. Chiaki faced with a possession beast needs help and fast, if only she could break the seal holding Zenki – the family’s protector demon and summon him forth.

Genres: Action, Comedy, Drama, Ecchi, Fantasy, Horror, Magic, Shounen

- Zero No Tsukaima

Summary / Plot

Meet Louise, a budding magician. The students at the Tristein Academy call her “Zero Louise”, due to her current record of zero successes with magic. In fact, her magic tends to go spectacularly wrong. Now, as an important test of her aptitude for magic, she must summon a familiar to be her servant. At this critical moment, she summons up all her magic and wishes for a familiar that is “devoted, beautiful and powerful”, and gets… Hiraga Saito, an ordinary Japanese boy. It’s difficult to say who is more surprised and dismayed, but the rules don’t allow for second attempts. Louise is stuck with her strange familiar, and he with her.

Genres: Action,Adventure,Comedy,Fantasy,Magic,Romance,Seinen

- Zetsuen no Tempest

Summary / Plot

The story revolves around Mahiro Fuwa, a teenager whose family was mysteriously murdered one year before and his friend Yoshino Takigawa. Mahiro is contacted by Hakase Kusaribe, the leader of the Kusaribe clan who was left stranded on an unknown desert island by her followers, and agrees to help Hakase in exchange of her help to find out the culprit for the death of his family. Upon learining of his friend’s intentions, Yoshino joins him on his quest to stand against the Kusaribe clan who intends to awake the “Tree of Zetsuen” whose power can bring ruin to the entire world.

Several dialogues and plot elements in Zetsuen no Tempest pay homage to the works of William Shakespeare.

Genres: Action, Mystery, Drama, Fantasy, Magic, Shounen, Psychological

 My Opinion:

This is definitely a must-watch-anime. If! And only if, you like psychological animes, because I do. The twist of this anime was well planned even I didn't expect all those things! And it's good that it has also action and adventure.

- Zoids

Summary / Plot

Planet Zi, a world where warrior bio-machine lifeforms called Zoids live. They are controled by human pilots in a war with the Republic and the Guylos Empire. One day a boy named Van being cased by bandits hides in some old ruins, he finds two pods in a hidden room & opens one to find out its an odd dragon-like Zoid called an Organoid which he names Zeke. Zeke then ressurects an old dead blue Shield Liger Zoid for Van to pilot. When Van opens the 2nd pod a very mysterious girl named Fiona comes out of it. They go on the adventure to find more about her past & to find the Zoid Eve, they meet new friends & they get into some serious problems including the war which they try to stop.

Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Mecha, Sci-Fi

My Opinion:

One my CHILDHOOD Animes!

- Zombie-Loan

Summary / Plot

Michiru Kita is a special girl who possesses Shinigami Eyes, which allows her to see a dark ring around a person’s neck. This ring symbolizes the person’s impending death; once they are marked to die, a gray line, which is invisible to normal people, appears on their neck, and once the ring turns completely black, the person dies. Chika Akatsuki and Shito Tachibana, two boys in her class, both have black rings around their necks, but to her surprise, they are not yet dead. It is revealed that after a tragic accident that was supposed to kill them both, the two boys made a deal with a secret loan office called the Zombie-Loan. In return for keeping them alive, the two have to hunt zombies for the loan office. When Michiru gets involved with them, she finds that her life has just become more complicated.

Genres: Action, Bounty Hunters, Contemporary Fantasy, Fantasy, Horror, Underworld, Violence

My Opinion:

I really wonder why this anime is not popular at all? You know what guys? You should definitely watch this anime, it's really cool and the fighting scenes are good. I really like the plot and this anime has a good quality. It's better if you watch the anime and read the manga for the continuation. The manga is already completed.

Special Thanks to: anime-exceed.com for the informations and plots/summaries