C List

- C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control

Summary / Plot

The Japanese government was rescued from the brink of financial collapse by the Sovereign Wealth Fund. For its citizens, however, life has not improved, and unemployment, crime, suicide, and despair are rampant. Kimimaro, raised by his maternal grandmother after the disappearance of his father and the death of his mother, is a scholarship student whose only dream is to avoid all this and live a stable life. One day, however, he meets a man who offers him a large sum of money if he’ll agree to pay it back. From then on his fate is radically altered as he’s drawn into a mysterious area known as “The Financial District.”

Genres: Action, Mystery, Super Power, Thriller

My Opinion:

I don't why this anime didn't become popular?! Gawd Poeple! I say to you, this anime is so good! You better watch it! The concept is also nice, it has a drama part that made me cry and also it has a good quality of animation. Promise! You woudn't regret watching this anime!

- Chaos;Head

Summary / Plot

Takumi is a high school student. He is withdrawn and is not interested in 3D things. In his town, a mysterious serial murder case happens and people get panicked. One day, when he chats on the internet, a man suddenly contacts him and gives him an URL. He goes to the website and finds a blog image that suggests a next murder case. On the next day, it really happens…

Takumi Nishij? suffers from intense delusions as a result of his apparent schizophrenia and the extremely secluded lifestyle he lives as a hikkikomori. One day he accidentally stumbles upon a gruesome murder scene, a part of a chain of events called “New Generation.” After this, his life gets caught up in these events, and he meets a bunch of increasingly insane anime girls with swords.

Genres: Mystery, Sci-Fi, Harem, Supernatural, Psychological

My Opinion:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND A THING! I stopped at Episode Three. If you like this anime, explain everything to me so that I will understand everything. And I can motivate myself to watch this again.

- Chihayafuru

Summary / Plot

Chihaya is a lighthearted tomboy, who’s not especially good at anything in particular. Her dream has always been for her sister (an aspiring model) to become the number one beauty of Japan, or perhaps of the world. But then one day she meets someone who tells her that a dream is something that should concern only herself – and something she has to work hard for as well.

At the same time, Chihaya discovers a passion for the old Japanese game hyakunin ishhu, also called “karuta”.

Genres: Drama, Game, Sports, Josei

My Opinion:

My bestfriend introduce this anime to me, the Karuta thingy and she keeps on telling about the guy with glasses which is her 'crush', I think his name is Arata? I don't even know a thing about this anime until she keeps on talking about it.

- Chihayafuru 2

Summary / Plot

Now in their second year of high school, Chihaya and her friends share all the fun and worries that come with welcoming underclassmen to the team as they face tough rival schools. The passion of the Mizusawa Karuta Club burns hotter than ever, but with the same refreshing, youthful mood carrying over from the first season.