B List

- Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu / Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Ni! & Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu: Matsuri

Summary / Plot

The story centers around Akihisa Yoshii, the “baka” of the title. His academy rigidly divides up the student body into classes based on the results of tests. The prodigies are in the A class with reclining seats complete with air conditioning, but Akihisa is in F class, the lowest rung of the school ladder which is furnished only with low, decrepit tables and worn-out straw tatami mats. A girl named Mizuki Himeji is actually one of the smartest girls in Akihisa’s sophomore year, but she had a fever on test day and was pigeonholed into the F class. Besides Mizuki (who Akihisa secretly adores), the F class also has Yuuji Sakamoto, the class president who has been Akihisa’s friend and partner-in-crime since the freshman year.

The school happens to have developed experiments to summon fantasy creatures, and Akihisa decides to rally F class to take on the higher-tiered classes and seize their perks. The F class uses the summoned creatures in an all-out battle for school supremacy.

Genres: Comedy, Romance, School Life

My Opinion:

This anime is definitely hilariously funny! I really love this anime. And I want the main protagonist guy end up with the dark pink-haired girl which is from the country of Germany. You wouldn't regret watching this anime, it will make you laugh. And their summoning beasts are very KAWAII~!

- Bakuman Season1 ,2 & 3

Summary / Plot

Moritaka Mashiro and Akito Takagi are pretty much foils of each other. Mashiro, an average 9th grade student but talented artist, and Takagi, an overall advanced 9th grader and aspiring writer. After great convincing, Takagi convinces Mashiro to join him in becoming the greatest mangakas Japan has ever seen. Takagi, with his gift of writing, hopes to become a successful mangaka, and Mashiro, with his gift of art, hopes to marry the girl of his dreams, Azuki Miho.

Genres: Comedy,Drama,Romance,Slice of Life

My Opinion:

I only watched the first episode. I dunno why but I seemed bored. But they said this anime is good, so... Maybe GO WATCH IT? Hehehe~

- Beelzebub

Summary / Plot

The story follows the “strongest juvenile delinquent”, Oga Tatsumi, a first year in “Ishiyama High” the school for delinquents. One day while sleeping next to a river he sees a man floating down it, he pulls him to shore and the man splits in half revealing a baby boy. This boy is the son of the demon king and he has been chosen as the one to raise it with the baby’s demon maid Hilda. The story follows his life with the child and at the delinquent school.

Genres: Action, Comedy, Demons, School, Shounen, Supernatural

My Opinion:

This anime is funny. NO REGRETS watching this. Especially when you are fond of cute babies like... Berubu. And you know, Oga is handsome when his hair is wet **fangirl mode**. Furuichi is a GAY!~

- Beyblade

Summary / Plot

Thirteen-year-old Tyson Granger (Takao Kinomiya), along with his fellow teammates, Kai Hiwatari, Max Tate (Max Mizuhura), and Ray Kon (Rei Kon), strive to become the greatest beybladers in the world. With the technical help of the team’s resident genius, Kenny (Kyouju), and with the powerful strength of their bit beasts, the Bladebreakers armed with their tops (AKA: blades) attempt to reach their goal.