D List

- D.Gray-man

Summary / Plot

Akuma, monsters born from dead souls mistakenly recalled by their loved ones to the living world, are the weapons of the Millennium Earl, who is intent on the destruction of the world. Allen Walker has been cursed with an anti-Akuma weapon as his left arm and an eye that sees the former soul of the Akuma since his youth. He is also one of the few who contain “Innocence”, a substance that allows him to kill Akuma and fight the Earl. With these powers, he joins the Black Priest Organization as an Exorcist and sets out with other Exorcists to stop the Earl’s attempts to annihilate the human race.

Genres: Action, Adventure, Demons, Magic, Shounen, Super Power

My Opinion:

OVERLOADED POWER! I need Season two or else! Whatever! This anime is so good; a mixture of different kinds of genre, like: Romance, Drama, Action! Watch this! The first anime I've completed with a hundred of episodes.

- Daa! Daa! Daa!

Summary / Plot

Miyu is an 8th grade student. Her parents went working in NASA and they left Miyu. For a moment, Miyu was sent to stay with her Uncle. The first day when Miyu arrive to her Uncle house, her uncle decide to go to India and left Miyu with his son, Kanata. First time, Miyu thought she will stay in her uncle house only with Kanata. But this no longer happen. Soon, there is an UFO landed in Miyu's uncle house. Inside the UFO, there is an cute baby, name Ruu and with his babysister, Wannya... 

Genres: Comedy, Romance, Shoujo

My Opinion:

Kawaii~! Funny and Romantic. I like this anime, it's SO GOOD. The ending was a bit dramatic but it's really cute. I'm so glad that Miyu and Kanata end up and they had a baby!

- Daily Lives of High School Boys

Summary / Plot

The original gag comedy manga follows the humorous yet “realistic” everyday life of Tadakuni, Hidenori, Yoshitake, and other students at a boys’ high school.

Genres: Comedy, School, Shounen, Slice of Life

My Opinion:

I DON'T KNOW A THING ABOUT HERE. I just happen to know this anime. It has a live action you know! But I heard it's a good anime that teaches things about life, maybe it really is good!

- Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge

Summary / Plot

Haimura Kiri is a seemingly ordinary boy with one slight problem: he is obsessed with cutting other people’s hair. One day he meets Mushiyanokouji Iwai, the “Hair Queen” who cannot cut her hair because of an inherited curse. Kiri finds out that his scissor, “Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge” is the only thing that can cut them. But little did he know that their meeting sparked the start of an old murder game to kill the “Hair Queen” using the cursed killing tools, the “Killing Goods.” Can Kiri protect Iwai from the Killing Goods Owners? Let the game begin!

Genres: Action, Fantasy, Romance, Seinen

My Opinion:

SERIOUSLY. I don't this too. Happen to know it in mangafox.com and animecrazy.net (shutdown). They say it's good though, maybe you will like it if you watch it.