A List

- Accel World

Summary / Plot

One autumn day in 2046, Haruyuki has an encounter with Kuroyukihime, the prettiest girl in his school. For the middle school boy who is often bullied, the meeting changes his life. Through a mysterious piece of software from her, Haruyuki learns of the existence of the virtual Accel World. In that moment, the lowest of the “school caste” becomes “Burst Linker”, a knight defending a princess.

Genres: Action, Romance, School, Sci-Fi, Shounen

My Opinion:

It's so weird that the main character is not chubby but a bobby. Tsk. And that thing makes me turned off to watch this anime, I prefer the other guy to be the main character (forgot his name). Well, I know that many of you will say: "Don't judge by its cover" but... well... I still don't like it!

- Astro Boy

Summary / Plot

A young robot with incredible powers, super strength, and the purest spirit on the planet discovers the joys of being human while embarking on a worldwide journey to discover his true potential in this animated update of Osamu Tezuka's classic anime story. Astro Boy (Freddie Highmore) is a young robot from futuristic Metro City. Created by a brilliant scientist named Tenma (Nicolas Cage), and powered by pure positive "blue" energy that gives him such abilities as x-ray vision, inhuman speed, and flight, the wide-eyed android longs to find his true place in the world. He sets out on an epic journey that brings him face to face with an underworld army of robots and some of the strangest creatures ever to walk the Earth, and along the way learns to experience human feelings and emotions. Astro Boy's remarkable mission of discovery is suddenly cut short, however, when he learns that his friends and family back in Metro City are in grave danger. As Astro Boy prepares to face off against his greatest adversary in order to save everything he cares most about, he realizes that only through victory will he finally discover what it takes to be a hero.

Genres: Action,Animation,Science Fiction,Family

My Opinion:

You know, of course you don't know! lol. Umm, I don't know the first anime that I really watched but... Astro Boy is the very first Japanese anime. Ain't that cool? When I was a kid, I am fond of watching this anime. It's fun, especially when Astro Boy has his gadgets around him flying all over the city. I don't know but I like it! lol.

- Ah! My Goddess

Summary / Plot

Keiichi Morisato is looking forward to university life. But in reality, he has no luck in anything, and he has trouble with clubs, love, etc. The truth is that he has an unlucky star above his head. One day, Keiichi is stuck watching the dorm while his sempai are away, and has a mountain of chores to do to boot. But Keiichi is a good-natured person, and is set about doing his duties. As he is about to finish his final chore, he makes a phone call to his sempai. But the words that came through the receiver are, ‘Goddess Help Line.’ Shortly afterwards, a beautiful goddess named Belldandy appears in front of him from the mirror of his room.

Genres: Action, Comedy, Drama, Magic, Romance

My Opinion:

I haven't finished watching the series of this anime because I've only watched it in TV when I was still a kid, I forgot some of the episodes and only I remembered the episode one. And this anime is a bit funny.

- Air Gear

Summary / Plot

Minami