Bashful's Delight

Bashful was in his bed staring at the castle dreamily. He sighed dreamily. "Hey does anyone else notice Bashful hasn't gone to sleep yet?" Grumpy asked. "Yeah." Sleepy answered. "When do you notice things around here?" Grumpy whispered. "I know when ones not asleep." Sleepy answered. "Of all people." Grumpy said rolling his eyes.

"I know you guys know I'm awake." Bashful said. "How?" Grumpy asked. Bashful had half lidded eyes. "I hear you." He replied low toned.

"Well what are you doing up?" Grumpy asked. "N-nothing." Bashful stuttered. "Bashful, it's somethin' now tell." Grumpy demanded. "Just go back to bed Grumpy!" Bashful demanded.

"Look, we all know about your thing for the Queen, and.." "I SAID GO BACK TO BED!!!" Bashful hissed. Grumpy went back to bed timidly. Usually it's him that intimidates people. But this was the other way around.

Confession cam:

Grumpy: "Bashful is acting weird and I'm not stopping until we find out."

Happy: "We have to respect other people's wishes Grumpy."

Grumpy: "I don't do respect Happy, I play rough."

Happy smiled and shrugged.

End of confession cam.

               Bashful was awake thinking about Queen Delightful, the holder of his heart. "Her wacky, Happy personality, hair of gold, lips red as roses, my delight. Who am I to fall in love with royalty!? She's the queen! I'm just.... Her servant, and uh....friend..I guess." Bashful thought. "I may never have her. I may never have my delight."
~

           Bashful was the last one to wake up. "Bashful!! Breakfast!" Happy called. Bashful moaned and got out of bed. He went down to sea Happy had made some pancakes. Some were chocolate chip, some blueberry, and some banana. Chocolate chip pancakes remind him of Queen Delightful. They are her favorite after all.

*Bing bong bell rings*

             "It's the bing bong bell!" Happy beamed. "The Queen needs us!" Bashful exclaimed. "To the castle!" Happy beamed. "Heigh ho!!" He 7D exclaimed. The 7D went in the tubes that lead to the castle.

"The 7D! At your majesties service!!" The 7D beamed. "Oh thank goodness! I can't find squire peckington anywhere!" Queen Delightful exclaimed in horror. "Uh, your majesty, he's in your hat." Happy said smiling. "I know." Queen Delightful said. "But he's in your.-" "Oh, there you are! He must've got lost on his morning flight today!" Queen Delightful beamed. Starchy gave the Queen a look. "Oh yes! I called you here because I'm having a summer to come party tonight, and I was hoping you two could help me set it up!" Queen Delightful beamed. "We'd be glad to your majesty!" Happy beamed. "Oh thank you 7D! I knew I could count on you!" Queen Delightful exclaimed with joy. The 7D blushed.

"*Dopey whistles*." "Dopey asked, what's the summer to come party." Doc translated.

Confession cam:

Queen Delightful: "The summer to come party is the day we celebrate the coming of summer! Oh how I love summer! Oh! Water!" *The Queen splashes herself with water* "I'm wet!" *giggles*

End of confession cam.

              "Alrighty, 7D I'll give you your assignments later! Queen Delightful, let's get you changed into your summer dress." Starchy said.

The Queen changed into her summer dress. The dress was her royal summer dress. It was hot pink, laced at the bottom and flip flops. The dress had skinny short sleeves.

After a few minutes the Queen came down in her summer dress. When Bashful saw it, his eyes gleamed more. "That makes her look more beautiful." Bashful thought. Bashful sighed dreamily. Grumpy snapped his fingers snapping Bashful back to reality.

"Alright, Grumpy, please paint the banners, Happy music please, Dopey and sneezy, clean up the castle, Doc, and sleepy, please watch the guests, Bashful, please help Lord Starchbottom clean out that moat." Queen Delightful ordered.

Everyone went to their tasks. Bashful was cleaning out the most with Starchbottom. Thinking about Queen Delightful helped him pass the time. "Bashful!" Starchy shouted snapping back to reality. "Y-yes?"Bashful asked. "Please hurry up! The party's tonight!" Starchy ordered. "We're half way done." Said Bashful. "Hurry up!" Starchy ordered. "Ok." Bashful said. Starchy was using all his effort to clean up. He painted and panted, worked and worked. That most was a lot of work, but they wee almost done.

Bashful was on his last section when. "Boys?" A sweet girly voice asked. The two turned around. "Yes?" They both asked.

"How'd the most coming?" Queen Delightful asked smiling. "G-great your majesty." Starchy replied.

"Good! I can see your almost done! I'll go get you both some lemonade for all you hard work!" Queen Delightful beamed going to get the lemonade. "She's so thoughtful." Bashful whispered. "What?" Starchy asked. "Nothing!" Bashful quickly said.

Starchy shrugged and rolled his eyes. Bashful was a coward to him. Starchy never cared for the 7D anyway. He found them pests. "Why doesn't the Queen ever notice what I do?!" Starchy thought angrily. "Here you go! Come on out of there! You two worked hard enough!" Queen Delightful beamed. "I'd like to thank both of you for working hard! This party means so much to me!" The two boys smiled sweetly at her.
~

          That evening the 7D changed into their summer wear. "Hurry up Dopey Queen Delightful wants everyone to wear summer outfits!! Is so simple! Just a summer outfit!!" Grumpy growled. "He has a lot you know." Sleepy said. "Did I have to ask?" Grumpy hissed. Sleepy shrugged.

"Is everyone ready?!" Happy beamed. "Yeah!" Everyone exclaimed with joy. Dopey was the last one to change and everyone was ready for the party.

The 7D got to the castle and they saw Queen Delightful had put up summer lanterns, and Hawaiian flowers. Starchy put some protective stuff around the candle light to prevent the lantern from burning.

"This is amazing." Happy beamed. "I know." Grumpy said feeling the joy he felt so little of. Queen Delightful notices the 7D had arrived and motioned for them to come over with her.