Takeshis Decision

-Last Time-

'I am..' I say.

-Now-

'I am.. Going to stay.' I say.

Allens eyes widen.

'I've decided it's better than doing nothing, it's better than living in a forest for the rest of my life.' I finish.

'I guess we better introduce you to everyone else!' Lenalee exclaims.

I smile. But this smile meant a lot more, it was a sign of friendship.

'Allen, Lenalee stay with Takeshi. When you see Kanda tell him I want to see him.' Kamui says.

'Me too!' Murasame says.

I giggle.

'Murasame, you'll always stay with me!' I hug the wolf.

'What's the sudden change of heart Takeshi. You seem nicer than before' Allen says.

I dead-pan.

"Oi, if you want be to be nasty I will!" I say to myself in my mind.

'Can't I be a nice person?' I tell Allen.

That question really hit him. It made him think.

'If you tried, yeah!' He tells me.

I was ready to slap him. And it would hurt like a b*tch!

I giggle.

'Allen, I'd be careful about what you say to her' Lenalee says.

Kamui joins me and laughs.

I looked at Lenalee and Allen.

'Kamui.. Don't you think Lenalee and Allen are a perfect couple?' I ask him.

His face drops.

'NUUU! Lenalee can't date a man like him!' Kamui shouts and hugs Lenalee.

'Over protective much!' I shout at him.

'What did you say to him?' Allen asks.

'I was talking about you and Lenalee, I don't see what he has against my cousin.' I smirk.

'Don't say things like that around him. He will flip' Allen tells me.

'Great! I'll do it often!' I smile.

Allen glares at me. Great! My own cousin is beginning to hate me. But you know what, it'll be fun seeing him get mad at me often. We JUST met, found out my future and had a conversation with Hevlaska, my new favorite exorcist.

I giggle at the thought.

'What are you giggling about Takeshi?' Allen asks.

'Nothing but the fact I may end up with severe injuries at the end of my sorry little life.' I tell Allen.

'Are you being serious?! I wont let anyone hurt you! Family must stick together.' Allen says.

'True.' I smile.

'Oh, Takeshi, what was that song Hevlaska was talking about?' Allen asks.

'I would've thought Mana taught it you. Actually you and Mana made the score, I only created and sang the lyrics.' I tell him.

'I don't remember, My apologies.' Allen implies.

'Oh, but no need to apologize, the 14th will come to you soon Allen, he'll tell you everything you need and want to know.' I say, looking down.

'Hey Guys! How about we go meet everyone else now?' Lenalee asks.

'Great timing, sure Miss. Lee' I say.

Allen smiles at me.

'I'm glad I have a family, even if it isn't by blood, I'm glad I have you Takeshi.' Allen tells me.

I smile at him.

'Pleasant as always, Allen Walker' I mimic him.

He grins. If he gets to say it, then its only fair his cousin will get to say it too.

'Lets go, you guys' Lenalee says walking out of the door. This will be my first time walking out of the door, from what I can tell, I don't remember ever walking through these corridors, they look like Exorcist living quarters.

'Miss. Lenalee, are these the living quarters?' I ask Lenalee.

She replies with a few words.

'Yes they are.'

I just nod. That was the most blunt answer I heard in my life. Only if she acted as nice to me as she does to Allen.

I lean closer to Allen and pull his ear closer to my mouth. I was only 159 cm and he was 169 cm tall. I've been this tall since I was 10. And Allen is only 2 years older than me. And he's taller and weighs more than me.

'Oi, Allen. Why does Lenalee take interest in you but not me?' I ask my cousin.

'She only dates men.' Allen implies.

'*cough*Like you*cough* OI HEY THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT!' I yell at Allen,

'You started it.' He states.

'Whats all this noise?' A familiar voice asks. Oh great, I knew this voice. I run behind Allen and hide there. No way was I coming face to face with the jerk that nearly killed me.

'Ah Kanda, my brother wants to see you in his office' Lenalee states.

'I'll be off now, Oh and Takeshi no need to hide, I know you're there. Besides i apologized, I'm not going to kill you.' Kanda says.

'Is everyone ready?' Lenalee asks Kanda.

'Yeah, I'll join after I see Kamui, If i don't see what he needs he'll come begging me for help.' Kanda says.

'That's not the case.' Lenalee says.

'Oh, so now it isn't. I bet you know what its about. Spit it out.' Kanda says.

Lenalee hits Kanda with her clip-board.

'Go see my brother now!' Lenalee says.

'Understood' He says as he leaves, he looked like a hurt puppy. I felt bad for him.

'You can come out now, he's gone.' Allen says in a sweet tone.

I hum and walk in front of Allen.

'Guys we're nearly here, Takeshi get ready. You're up for a surprise!' Lenalee smiles at me.

Was that smile fake or is she just trying to make me feel welcome? Come on Takeshi, it's obvious she's a new family member, she wont do anything funny. I have to except everyone at the order as equals and as family.