xxii

"So I'm on the left side of the stage, right?" Michael says. "And all of a sudden Luke comes right in front of me with his guitar but he doesn't realize it, and-"

"HAHAHA, I cannot believe this ." I laugh.

"Shhhh stop interrupting me. OK so he just slams me into the ground and he just wobbles there for like 6 seconds right? ALL OF A SUDDEN, he falls over and his guitar rams right into my 'area!'

"Of course Ashton and Calum are both laughing while I lay on the ground dying of pain."

"Well that is a wild story, Mr. Clifford." I tell him.

Luke looks over to me and winks,"What about you, future Mrs. Clifford? What wild story do you have?"

"UM, first of all, I am not a future Mrs. Clifford, and I don't really have any crazy stories. Everything is nice and innocent in my part of the world." I say.

"It won't be that innocent in bed tonight will it, hm?" Luke suggests.

"Luke shut up!" Michael yells.

You can hear Calum laughing from the kitchen where he was getting the snacks.

"Well she's gonna have to sleep in your bed tonight, and I can already sense the connection."  Luke claims.

The second that Luke mentioned sleep, it was like I had just discovered it after 5 restless years. The day had just flew over my head.

"Wow I'm actually really tired now that you mention it, Luke." I said. "If you don't mind me, i think i'm gonna head to that bed now."

Hi readers, I'm having writer's block right now and I need your help!!! 

Please leave your ideas in the comments.

Thanks for sticking with me here. If you want go check out my other story smash into you on galactic-5sos :)