xxi

"And that's the tour of our apartment!" Michael yelled. "What do you wanna do next?!"

"Ok how about we tone down the yelling," I offered. "We already watched a movie, played monopoly... how about we go out to dinner or something?"

"Sure." He said.

"Alrighty then," I said, finger gunning my way out of the kitchen and into the guest room.

As soon as I closed my door, I instantly cringed. "What was I even doing? Finger guns? What the hell?"

"Anyway... let's get dressed!" I said.

"Are you talking to yourself?" I heard Michael yell from his room.

"Uhhh maybe!" I replied as I got my outfit on.

"You're weird you know!" He said.

"Yep! Comes with the package!" I shouted.

"What's with all the screaming?" Ashton asked.

"ASHTON?!" Michael and I yelled at the same time, flinging our doors open.

"Hey guys," He smiled. "I don't really have time for an introduction because I need to get ready for a date!"

"Oh, really? Who's the lucky girl?" I wondered.

"Well his name is Sam." He replied. "He's really nice."

"Ooh la la, what does he look like?"

"Dark blonde hair, brown eyes..." He trailed off while changing his shirt.

"Okay well it was nice to see you Ash, but I'm gonna leave you right now and go out with Michael, bye!" I told him.

"Bye!"