xvii

*third person POV*

for the couple next weeks, everyone was feeling a little down- erm, a lot down.

Sofia was crying herself to sleep almost every night because her conversations with her so called 'best friends', and Michael, were fresh in her mind.

because of the argument at school, her social life was dwindling down more than it already had.

people ignored her when she tried to ask them something, and when she handed someone a paper in class, they turned their eyes away.

sofia was mainly hurt because she thought she had Michael for support, but he only called her a distraction and was happy living his life without her.

or thats what sofia thought.

Little did she know, that Michael locked himself away in his room all day, and only coming out to eat food at irregular times.

Michael, didnt know why Sofia was ignoring him and he actually liked her instead of his new 'girlfriend'.

Or as Michael likes to think in his head, 'bat from hell'.

Oh how there lives would change oh so very soon.

A/N        hey sorry for the short-ish chapter, right before this, i wrote a chapter for another book that was kinda hard to write.

anyway, can we just talk about the fact that SGFG is coming out in three days?!

goodnight,
                    sofi