34

"Wake up sleepy head!" I heard Alisha's voice in my ear, and shot up straight, rubbing my ear.

"You don't need to shout! Just go ahead and make me deaf why don't you! And WHY do I have to wake up so early in the morning?" I asked irritated.

"BE-CUZ! we're going for a long drive! Do you know how long it has been since we actually packed stuff in our car and just aimlessly went to places?"

"Yes, it was-", I paused to think "a long time ago?"

"YES! So now, get your ass off that bed and get in the car!"

"Ugh" I said getting off the bed and into the bathroom.

*****

After about ten minutes, both of us were ready to go.

We hadn't worn anything fancy, just sweatpants and tank tops, but suitable to get out of the car. We were taking her SUV and it was going to be a day long drive.

"HURRY UP!"

"I'm coming, geez!"

I ran downstairs and into the car, an impatient Alisha waiting there. "Wow, that was quick! " she said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah yeah, drive."

And we took off.

"Where to first?" I asked.

"I dunno. Let's go to an open space, so we can drive for ages without any traffic and stuff"

"Okay?"

"Just wait and watch" Alisha said, a smirk on her face .

This can't be good.

Twenty minutes later, we were still driving, but at this point we both were hungry, because we didnt have any breakfast. Alisha stopped the car on the side of the road, and went to the back seat, motioning first or me to do the same.

When I joined her, she pulled out her picnic basket and brought out bacon sandwiches, and some with pb&j. Then she got two bottles of Starbucks, in our favorite flavors, and put them down. If you were wondering where she put all this food, we had a sort of low portable table thing in the middle of the two of us. But she was not done there, she also pulled out chips and oreos.

"Wow All, all this for breakfast?"

"Mhm. Eat away" she said picking up a pb&j sandwich. Times like these were when I thanked God for my fast metabolism.

********

Half an hour later, we arrived at the outskirt  of the city, where there was this nearly empty road with only a few cars, so Alisha, being the daredevil she was, zoomed as fast as she could with the few cars coming and going.

I, on the other hand, was screaming and shouting " we're going to die! "

"No we're not dumbass, can you please just enjoy the moment?" Alisha says with only half her attention to the road.

"CAN YOU SLOW DOWN! PLEASE AL SLOW DOWN", call me a sissy but listen here, there were cars on this road and there WAS a speed limit. Also, I liked my life and I wouldn't want my parents killing me after we were fined.

"Okay okay geez!" She says slowing the car down, and looking at me. "We can't eve-"

It all happened in the blink of an eye. Out of no where a car came and i felt myself falling out, the last thing I heard was a loud CRASH!

The next events all felt like a blur. I woke up minutes later, only to see crowds of people surrounding our car and Alisha inside it. Bleeding everywhere.