24

The Next morning was really exciting , because Alisha and I still weren't over what happened yesterday. I still half believed it was a dream, even when the the three of them explained everything to me. I mean one of the most famous boy bands had come to visit me. Personally!

I didn't know when I was going to get over this. they left us a few gifts and autographs, and obviously, pictures, and I hated that I couldn't even go downstairs to see them off. i was so glad got this one in a lifetime opportunity though.

Anyway, my arm was better and thankfully, I'd be going home in a few days . The next concert was also coming up, and I was NOT missing this one.

**--------**--------**

A few days later

  I was lazing about  on my couch waiting for them to get here. Them as in Tyler , Alisha, Blake, Alex and Charmont. We decided to spend the day at my place hanging out and just making it feel like old times.

We decided on watching a movie and then just hanging out in my room or the backyard.

The door bell rang. "ILL GET IT!" I shouted to my parents where ever they were and rushed to the door.  "Oh , hey" I said, as it was just the pizza guy.

"Hey Gabi. How you doing?" Said Max, a guy I recognized from school. "I'm great, didn't know you were doing the pizza delivery job too"

Max was already working part time at this other place , and now here, and on top of that his studies. How he was able to manage, I had no idea.

"Mhm yeah, need some extra cash. Anyway, here are your pizzas, you having a party or something?"

"Nope just gonna eat em all myself"

He looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Oh wow, you can fit all this in your stomach?"

Okay he took it seriously, people these days. "No dude I'm kidding , I'm just calling some friends over for a hang out."

"Oh okay "

"How much?"

He told me the amount and I payed him the money, took the pizzas and got back onto my couch, how could people not get sarcasm? I mean he literally thought I would eat all that.

The door bell rang again and I ran to it, again. This time though, it was Alex.

"Oh hey! "

"Hey, how you feeling?"

I deadpanned him and he raised his hands in mock surrender "yeah fine, sorry."

I had told everyone to forget I had been through an accident and just hang out like nothing happened, just so people would not go out of their way to take care of me.

"Come in shitface"

"Gee Gabi, you love me so much don't you"

"Not even a bit"

"Puh-leez, you'd die for me, and when I talk to you, you have to control jumping on me and passing out "

"You're so full of yourself, why would you be interested anyway, you like guys don't you?"

"I don-"

"Like the other day you were jumping around Tyler and clinging to him 'take me home Ty' was that what you said?"

"You're not funny"

"Good to know"

"OH IS THAT PIZZA?"

"No, its detergent"

"Shut up"

"You don-"

"Shut up!"

He ran to the pizza and Took 3 slices out on a plate. This guy ate so much, and still managed to keep himself fit. Not that I can say anything. And now that he was here, the others could be here any -

Ding dong.

Now.

I opened the door and in came Alisha and Blake, along with Char. "OHH PIZZA!" and they went to grab slices too. This is why I ordered 5 boxes.

Now only Tyler was left.

"By the way, Gab, Tyler said he can't make it, let's get on with the movie" Alisha said between bites.

"What?"

"Tyler sa-"

"I heard what you said Dumbass. Why can't he come?"

"Hey, don't talk to her that way" Blake butted in annoyingly.

"She's my best friend, I say whatever I want to her, back off "

"Blake it's okay. Tyler said he had some work he needed to get done with. "

"Oh, okay" my heart sunk a little at that, not that I liked him or anything, just that he ditched us last moment , or maybe I was kind of disappointed he didn't show up. And why would he tell Alisha and not me? I was literally next door.

"So what movie do you want to watch?" Char asked

"Anything is fine with me"

"Guys?"

"The evil dead."

"The evil dead it is."

As we were starting the movie the doorbell rang. Could that be Tyler?

"I'll get it " I said and went to the door.

I opened it and saw a smirking Tyler. "Starting a movie without me, princess?".

"You made it! "

"No, I'm still home"

"Hilarious , come in"

He entered the house and the others all started to laugh. Apparently Tyler was going to come anyway, but they just played a small joke, lame asses.

So then we watched the evil dead, screaming at some bits, laughing at others, hiding our eyes in some. Through all of this we finished the pizza boxes and Tyler took multiple pictures of ours, of which I'm sure none are good.

After that was done we went to my room and lazed about, went outside and annoyed some neighbours .

At about 10 pm everyone left, and I collapsed on my couch. It was a good day, but tiring. I went upstairs and slept , not even bothering to change into my night clothes.