9

Chapter 9

"Wake up you freak! We'll be late!! Get up!!"

I woke up to this. Alisha was shaking me and shouting but I still wouldn't get up. I cannot with school anymore.

"10 more minutes Al",I said sleepily

"Alright" she replied. Wait what?

Ignoring this suspicious behavior of Alisha allowing me ten more minutes, I went back to sleep.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FLIP ALISHA!" She threw a bucket of water on my face! Looks like I won't be needing a bathe.

"Oh I'm sorry your highness, but if you didn't wake up now WE'D BE LATE FOR THE TRIP!"

Crap! I forgot about the trip. "Shit shit shit shit! How much time do we have?"

"5 minutes to exit the house."

Oh no! I literally jumped off the bed and ran into the washroom. I came out and then put on the clothes I got for the trip as fast as lightening.

I was wearing high waist denim jeans and a plain black tank top. Then I dried my hair and put it into a messy bun and applied mascara and lip gloss. That's about the only thing I ever put on.

I heard Alisha horn from her car, so I took my phone and my wallet, grabbed a granola bar and rushed out.

"Took you long enough",Alisha said rolling her eyes at me.

"I was ONE minute late. Now let's go!"

******

"Took you long enough!" Blake said rolling his eyes when we arrived. I gaped at him.

If I remember right, didn't Alisha say the same thing?

"Babe, I said the exact same thing to Gab in the car! ' Alisha said giving him a quick kiss.

I'm not going bonkers then.

"Babe? I almost thought you wouldn't come."' Tyler said walking over with his friends, except his friend Richard was not there, sarcasm clear in his voice.

"Yup. I forgot about the trip altogether."

"Well, you made it. You're going to be with us for the whole day. Al, can we borrow your best friend just for today" Alex said.

That son of a trash can.

"I Don't see why not". I pouted. I thought you were my best friend.

'"I am your best friend Gabi.But you should spend some time with your boyfriend and his friends! Get to know them, you know"

I rolled my eyes at her. How could she do this to me?

"Why? Don't you want to hang out with your boyfriend?"

Oh. I said that aloud.

"Yes, yes you did"

****
We arrived at the amusement Park one hour later. When I saw it , the first thing that came to my mind was THIS. WAS. HUGE!

I couldn't wait to get in, I mean the amount of rides I can see from here, and I'm not even off the bus yet.

"okay everyone, get off the bus, but please one at a time." the teacher request\ commanded.
pssshh yeah. As if that's ever gonna happen. Everyone came off pushing and running.

" I said - nevermind".

We got our tickets and went in. Blake and Alisha disappeared the moment we entered and so did Char and some girl who was with him.