20

After a long hour of cleaning up , slouching about and me begging him, Tyler finally decided to get his lazy ass off the couch and drop me to Alisha's house. I had fun tonight. It was almost as if it was our real nine month anniversary! But I hadn't seen Tyler in a while, which was weird because he was my neighbor.

I went upstairs to get ready, and when I went back down I saw a sleeping Tyler. He looked so innocent in his sleep. He was taking long breaths and his mouth was slightly ajar, one of his leg was on the sofa and the other was hanging from the side of the couch.

I decided to leave him there and set his position right, after that I went out to his bike and decided to drive it over to Alisha's. He wouldn't mind, right? And it wasn't like I didn't  know how to ride a bike, plus he did tell me I could use it whenever I want.

I started the bike and got a quick balance and zoomed off. Why was there so much traffic at 11 pm? After what seemed like years of waiting, the traffic lights turned green and I continued on my way.

******
I was almost to her house, and I was so sleepy! My eyes hurt so much, anyway, it was not like I was going to faint or anything and it was just 11:30pm. I decided to call Alisha and tell her that I'd be there in some time.

I took out my phone and pressed Alisha's number.

"Hello," Alisha said sleepily.

"Heyy girl, i- "

And before I knew it , everything went black.

That's the smallest chapter ever but the next one is  just following. Ily
Tammy