"Okay." I whispered. "Let's go, can you open the door?" Charlie opened the door and I sat in the car looking at the smoke rise out the windows from the classrooms, I couldn't help but laugh. I stared out the window to see Draco and his mum walk off. I waved as we pulled up to a red light. "Can I roll down the window? I swear on Harley's life I won't jump out." The window rolled down and Draco walked over.

"Hey, you're back?" I smile at Draco and nodded.

Is that your mum?" He mumbled an answer of yes, almost embarrassed to be seen with her.

"We were doing shopping when we saw the smoke." I looked to where he was pointing; I could see the smoke from here!

"It pays to be smart. It was nice to meet you Draco Malfoy." I sat back down and the window was put up. "Who's coming to shout at me this time Charlie?"

"Whitney." I gave a massive groan, "She was the only one free."

"I hate her, wasn't my blowing up the foster home a big hint. Should I blow up her car or something until she notices?"

"Don't think about blowing up the car. She will come and shout, but you'll stay overnight because nobody is free to take you, so the officers agreed to let you stay in the staff room." I gave a mini cheer.

"I finally get to stay overnight." I rested on the seat and cheered.

"You're saying that's a goal?" I pulled a piece of paper out my pocket and looked down the list. "What's that?"

"My list of things I want to do in my life, so far I've got three going onto four." I made a hole in the box next to stay overnight in a police station.

"What do you have so far?"

"Get a dog, blow up the school and get on a first name basis with a police officer."

"What else is on that list?"

"Play in snow, get a birthday present, watch the of season 1 of Glee," Charlie laughed at this one, "get a mobile phone, be adopted and..." I couldn't say the last one. "See Harry again."

"I'm sure you'll see him again Melissa."

"He calls me Honey Bee because my mum called me that, that's the only thing I remember of mum, her calling me Honey Bee and Harry couldn't say my name because it was too hard for him. That's it! I have nothing else left!"

"We're here." Charlie got out the car and opened to door for me.

"Hey Melissa." Ross called.

"Back again already?" The new receptionist asked.

"I don't know you, where's June?" I asked trying to look over the desk.

"Here and here." She walked over and handed me a lollipop.

"Thank you. Do I have to fill any paper work out?" June shook her head.

"No paper work. You do have to wait in the office."

"That shouldn't be a problem June she wants to be here." I hugged Charlie. "This doesn't change the fact you blow up the school with smoke and all that sh!t."

"Charlie." June snapped. "She's seven, do not use that language in front of her."

"I don't mind." I quickly added.

"I should have guessed that was you Melissa, it's on the news." I gave a mini bow. "See you tomorrow." Charlie walked me over to the office full of my 'friends' I just talk to them to pass the time. See, with the young kids that they can't arrest or send home, they keep them in an office until their parents pick them up.