{15}

Even after the sudden darkness that had overcame the offices (and all power went down), everyone had managed to stay calm. Max and Ross had went out and saw everyone gathered together near a couple of couches.

"Alright, who did it?" Adam asked crossing his arms and tapping his foot impatiently. Apparently someone had 'fried the main circuit.' Max wasn't very sure, he was only there for a minute.

Eventually someone raised their hand, while holding a cup of mountain dew. Which was Red, who was vlogging, and apparently stole it off of a kitchen counter to piss of someone.

They, once the got in reach of service, called a company to fix this and yadda yadda. In the mean time they'd just have to entertain themselves. "Alright, anyone wanna play Would You Rather?" Adam reluctantly asked, not knowing what the answer would be.

Meh's rang throughout the room, knowing they'd eventually get bored with it. A few more suggestion's came up, Two Truths One Lie, T or D (By Tim), Do Not Laugh, and nobody could actually think of a different game then what Adam uses in his videos.

"Well, there's this one game where someone says a sentence and everyone else has to rant about it." Ross suggests, thinking it was better than all the other suggestions at least. Everyone looks at him in thought.

"How's that even a game?" Max finally asks. Ross explained how it was just funny too see your friends get mad over nothing, and there's Max not wanting to look like a Mad Max yet again. Though, to his disappointment, he was overruled.

"Bridges are things." Ethan said out of nowhere, and everyone started yelling.

"They're not things, okay, they are pieces of art!"

"Um, excuse me, how could you even consider those wastes of material things. Nonetheless art!"

"Oh no, he's going at bridges again, aren't ya Ethan?"

As soon as all of the yelling died out laughter soon took it's place.  People were tumbling over, patting each other on the back, and things that immature adults do.

They carried on with it, and didn't know the company was there until their fourth time trying to knock on the door. They opened it and let them do their job, while everyone was getting settled down and waited for them.

Which meant that Ross and Max were in one room together, alone. As the last bits of laughter died down, and a silence overtook the place, they had an awkward quiet in that specific room. Neither one even daring to speak.

Max didn't think Ross did, but after the crying out the door, Ross knew he had accidentally caused a heart break as to his displeasure. 

"I-" Ross stopped himself, his mouth a straight line. He didn't want to push any further than he had to, and kept quiet. They both stared at the computer and waited for it to miraculously come to life and work.

Neither really wanted to read the MithRoss fanfic, but it was certainly better than what was happening at this moment.

"So, um, life, huh?" Max eventually whispered, looking down at his hands and twiddling his thumbs. Ross sighed and looked over at Max's face, seeing a nervous yet sad looks as Max's eyes fidgeted over to Ross every few seconds.

Ross reached over and placed his hand onto Max's two hands, and Max finally managed to look straight at him and stopped twiddling his thumbs. "Yeah." Ross responded, looking down two at the hands.

Max did the same, letting another silence take over the room once again. This time it wasn't awkward, it was comfortable. Max slowly but surely leaned on Ross, and Ross sneakily laced his fingers into Max's.

After a while, Ross finally spoke.

"I'm sorry."

Max whipped his head around, looking at the brunette.

"I'm sorry for breaking your heart, I'm sorry for saying I liked Tim- I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

 Ross let go of Max's hand and placed it over his face, and pulling himself up into a tight ball, eventually just hugging his knees to his chest and burying his face into his knees. Max got up from his position and tilted Ross' head up, looking him dead  in the eyes.

"What, do you mean?" Max asked, in what seemed forever. Max took it all in, confused as heck. 

"I don't like Tim, I never did." Ross tried looking at Max, but his heart didn't hold the courage in order to do so.

"R-Really? Did y-you even have a crush? WERE YOU E-EVEN PANSEXUAL!?" Max's voice soon filled the room. Ross looked at him and held him, and soon (miraculously) managed to make him calm down.

"I-I-I-I-I only lied about the Tim part, because I have a different c-crush." Ross' face soon went red, and Max felt a hand to his forehead.

"And who may that be? And while we're asking questions why is your face so ho- Ohhh." Yes, out of all of the density Max has had within the past few days he realized that Ross liked him. For once, people in fanfictions are smart! I mean, after the kiss on the cheek, the mumbling on that video, and now, Max has been really stupid.

"Yeah. You are p-pretty stupid." Ross started laughing.

"Y-You couldn't even tell after I kissed you on the cheek, and many, many, many, many times brought up yaoi and - and - and-" Ross started going into a laughing fit, while Max furrowed his eyebrows.

"Okay, okay, I get I'm stupid." Max stopped Ross, and layed back on the chair.

"You want to check if the power's back on?" Ross asked.

"...Sure..." As much as Max would just love to read fan fics, he was still hesitant in saying 'sure.'

"It's on, but we need to make a new video now." Ross explained.

Max groaned, he had to do this again!? But... At least that meant the audience wouldn't see that... Moment between the two.

"You're still stupid." Ross stated with a playful smirk.

"So are you."

"Huh? What am I? I'm confused." Ross asked.

"Me too."

"Great, let's be confused together."

And from that moment on, they knew they'd never be alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY! Got this done, and they made up! It's adorkable. Oh and, THANK YOU FOR 4.7K READS AND 178 VOTES! I seriously thought this would go slower than it would- and I just- wow. I thank all of you who were there for me at the start, (I'm pretty sure minecraftgirl1200 was the first ever to vote on my MithRoss fan fic, props to her. Then _TheMidnightMoon_ and afterwards jjhomes043, okay I know 'cause I spent 5 minutes trying to go to my first notification)

Ship on!

-Random_Shipper_