{1}

Ross tried to avoid breathing in the horrid chemicals of a smoker nearby. How was he in this position? Ross had woken up with a start, hearing the sound of a door slam shut and footsteps follow down a hallway. He assumed it might've been their next door neighbors, but his two fellow roommates had left him to fend off for his own.

And guess what?

They had taken the car.

So, Ross had no decision except to walk to the offices, since he was almost 100% positive (which was the only positivity he had at this point) that no one would take the time to drive to his apartment and drive him to the offices. So he was stuck with the mysterious and random strangers that would walk by on the sidewalks. If the usual trip to the offices was 5 minutes, Ross guessed it would take 2-3 more times as long as the original time. So he was stuck out here, in the cold, with nothing but the heated breaths of strangers to keep him warm.

As Ross began to walk faster, and started to mutter curse words under his breath, he eventually got to the welcoming building, to him known as the offices. He was thankful, and went inside with content eager. Until he saw Max.

Ross was happily making his way to his office, and realized Max's office was on the path to his. And Tim's was nearby. It was time to ask the two why they had left him with clearly no heart whatsoever. Going off with suck reckless abandon, not even bothering to go out quietly.

"Uh, hi Ross. How's it been?" Tim asked Ross, nervousness clear in his voice. To support it, his eyes were looking from left to right in a nervous matter.

Ross looked at Max, expecting an answer of some sort. The only answer he got was the sweet tune of a whistle.

"Look, it was a prank. Now go off and get to your business, and I'll do mine." Max calmly told Ross, which upset Ross greatly. No Mad Max? Ross shrugged it off and under his breath was having a little fit of his own.

Ross went to his office and sat down quickly, his legs aching and exhausted from the walk. He began to go into his YouTube account, and scrolled through some comments 'till he got the Skype call from John which signaled him it was Do Not Laugh time.

***

"Hey recruits, it's Sky here and today we are playing Do Not Laugh with ThatGuyBarney, Mad Max and.... Oh, no, no, no, no, no! It's ROSS!!!" Adam quickly introduced, hoping nobody would interrupt. Luckily, nobody did, yet.

"Oh for fuc- fudge's sake. Adam, you know what, I won't be pissed off," Adam let out a quick sigh of positive relief, "Therefore I shall ruin your intro." Max finished, enjoying the satisfying silence that was clearly out of annoyance, from Adam.

"So, Do Not Laugh is a pretty simple concept you have to gain three points and in order to-" Adam was rudely interrupted by Max yelling out "Wheezy." Which you probably would have heard from outside of his office, too.

"-gain three points you have to make the person in the center laugh. Let's get started. Ross, go in the middle. I'll make you laugh." Adam explained even quicker than before, because Max yelled "Wheezy." straight afterwards.

The game had started, it was a big taco of laughter, silliness, and entertainment for the viewers to eat. In fact, after the video Ross had said something similar to this, except he used burrito. Max scoffed afterwards, thinking it was stupid.

In the evening, when they went out for dinner, (Tim, Ross, and Max) Max claimed he did not laugh once throughout editing the video for Adam's channel. Which saddened Ross slightly, but shrugged it off and continued to talk about random things like anime.

When the day was over, Ross made sure to sleep earlier in order to wake up earlier. It was honestly crazy, at least to Tim, because Ross had fallen asleep specifically when he decides to annoy Max. So Tim didn't have to break up a fight between the two, which was a massive relief.

When Tim and Max woke up, they were surprised to find a Ross on the couch, watching anime in his everyday attire. He was ready and there, which surprised the both of them. Especially since they had woken up earlier than usual to do the same prank.

Of course, whenever Max and Tim did a somewhat cruel prank they do it twice. Even though Max and Tim still haven't figured out that maybe after a while of doing that, Ross caught on. So it ceases to surprise them that Ross figured it out.

Ross grinned sensing their presence, and turned around to see a dumbfounded Tim, and Max, who  was only staring. Ross smirked and went back to watching anime, but the image of Max popped up into his head. Max, just then, had been shirtless.

Ross blushed a deep crimson, thinking about the older without a shirt on. After all, the ginger haired male had looked astonishingly handsome. Ross bit his mouth and started to focus on anime, 'till he reminded himself that his thoughts were pretty gay.

And he was straight, right? Ross never really took the time to think about what sexuality he was in his high school years. So he was pretty much clueless to how this went. All his friends back then had learned their sexualities during high school years, but never had Ross.

So Ross, finally focused on anime and checking the door every few minutes so the others wouldn't sneak out. It was an attempt, and he had caught them trying to sneak out. In fact, he had tackled Max mid-step.

It wasn't 'till the position he was in when he really started to look like a tomato.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I hope you enjoyed my shippers. This was my first chapter, and I really hope you liked.

Ship on!

-Random_Shipper_