{2}

Had you ever felt like you were being watched? Max and Ross sure did when they heard doors creak open and shut behind, for the light sleepers who wondered what all the racket was. Ross was expecting the worst---everyone in this floor staring at them in fury for waking them up. Unlike Max, who could see every corner and shadow of the hall from beyond Ross' adorable face.

Adorable?

Max shook his head from what he could while he was being sat on top of, when Ross finally got up and muttered a soft "Sorry." Ross looked behind him and sighed in pure relief, relaxing when he saw only 3-4 doors being shut.

Ross was about to apologize more, however, Tim was speeding off towards the stairs and Ross and Max practically sprinted down the hallway, getting louder with each step. Their rushed voices were echoing throughout  the walls of the hallway.

***

The trio had finally arrived to the offices, after an awkward and silent ride. Each one of them sighed in content to see the familiar walls and faces of their working space. They hurriedly sped off to their offices and went to work.

Though Tim was glad to get away from the two; Ross and Max were thinking of each other. Max thinking something similar to why was he blushing? Opposed to Ross who was thinking Max didn't tell me to get off. Did he like it?

That kept going on for a while, 'till they were called up by Adam to play GTA. During GTA, Max wasn't talking much and got distracted often. It had confused Adam and he was frustrated because Max was not commentating for his content.

"Is Mad Max a Sad Max or something? Earth to Max. Or is his head forever in the clouds?" Even though Adam couldn't see, Max's head jerked up at the voice of his brown haired friend. "Yah I'm here- wait, are you kidding, Adam," Adam let out a loud chuckle. "It's not funny. I am legitimately pissed off. The jokes getting old!" Max accused, earning a somewhat loud group of laughter from Ross and John.

Ross had laughed the longest out of the two, and couldn't help but think: Max is funny, and it's cute when he's a Mad Max.

Cute?

The four friends continued to play GTA until Adam had done his outro, and they had all logged off and eventually John and Adam had left the Skype call. It was just Max and Ross left. They talked about all sorts of things and eventually came up to the subject of shipping. Like yaoi and yuri. 

"Hey yaoi or yuri?" Ross asked Max, and Max replied with a simple "Yaoi." The next question had Max.

"What's your favorite gay ship, then?" Ross questioned, not bothering to actually think it through, and he was reminded of this morning. 

In fact, both of their favorite ships were having a conversation right at this very moment.

What was the conversation about?

Shipping.

***

The ride home was a duplicate to the one of that morning. Tim had eventually decided to turn the radio on to drown out the sound of, well, nothing. Tim tried to spark up some conversation, which only went on for 30 seconds. The weirdest part was, that when they got home they acted like best buds again. 

Tim was confused, and kind of felt like a third wheel just then. He then smirked remembering that third wheels were for couples. Could that be what this is about? Maybe so. Tim could toy with this to his enjoyment.

Everything was normal that night. Until Ross got so extremely bored he suggested one of the possibly worst games ever. "How about we play Truth Or Dare?" Which left an angered Max and smirking Tim to say yes, or else be begged to death.

"Yes." They both answered, and went to Ross' room to play. Tim had insisted on going first and began to speak.

"Truth or dare... Max." Tim eagerly announced. Max responded with an immediate groan, and went for truth. Tim decided to go easy on him, and asked "From a scale from 1 to 10, how babying can your mother be."

That's how it went on for a while, until Ross had accidently said first 'kiss' instead of kill (then continue saying "On Minecraft.")

Max explained---after an awkward silence with a lot of blushing---that it was some random girl in 1st grade. Most likely puppy love.

The questions started to get more interesting, and the answers even more. Tim was waiting for one of them to say dare, so he could start to get mischievous.

Since Ross had a first hand experience with being tricky, Max was surprisingly the first to say dare. No, Tim didn't have any kissing planned yet. So he said  "Let KP sit on your lap for the rest of the game."

Tim was smart. He knew if he played it off easy, Ross would be more at ease and say dare more often. In fact, that's exactly what had happened: Ross started to say dare.

It was about 5 dares, when Tim was ready to drop off on of "those" dares. Not kissing though, not kissing. That was a treat he'd leave for another time.

"Ross, I dare you to sit on Max's lap for the rests of the game. KP can sit on top of you Ross, and I mean the rest of the game. Can't get off until we end." Ross reluctantly stood up, grabbed KP, sat down on Max's lap, then put down KP on his lap.

Max behind Ross was blushing like an idiot, while Ross' blush was barely noticeable under the scarf he didn't bother to take off. But to be fair, they were both starting to like it. Max took longest, since he had to reach out from behind Ross' body for Max's face to be seen.

So, no they didn't mind it. Like said before, they both had even started to like it. Let's just say the game didn't end for a while. And that Ross hadn't annoyed Max that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's it my shippers, and I want to point out to amazing songs I listened to while writing this.

Bring Me To Life -Evanescence

Wolf In Sheep's Clothing -Set It Off

So, I hope you enjoyed my shippers. Don't be afraid to leave a vote, and a comment about how you feel! Whether it's hate or support.

Ship on!

-Random_Shipper_