"And this so cute and classy" Mukti said hugging the pillow.

"Thanks Nandini" both hugged her together.

"You are welcome" she smiled and replied.

"Okay guys! abhi final bye" Arya said and they went downstairs. After bidding goodbye, MaNan came back to Nandini's apartment.

"Manik can you put up that tent you put on that karaoke night again?" Nandini asked as both of them were snuggling on the minion bed.

"I sure can... par achaanak wohh kasie yaadh aa gaya?" he asked.

"These two days, we didn't spend time with each other. SO I wanted to get into that, zip it up and have only you in my world for sometime" she replied.

"That's so romantic" he said and nuzzled in her neck.

"Manik! kya kar rahe ho?" she asked as he was tickling her.

"Don't you know?" he asked.

"No I don't" she replied.

"Come let's go" he said and got up with a jerk, picked her up and went to his house.

He set the tent, put the pillows and blankets and they got in.

"Now this is the place I would love to be all the time" she said resting her head on his hand.

"These two days were so eventful" Manik said lost in his own thoughts.

"They indeed were. I celebrated my best birthday ever, with all the people I love the most, received some gifts which I never dreamt of and not to forget that balcony conversation... it was amazing" she said.

"And I got my Mukti back" was what he said. She moved closer and sealed his lips with hers. He was taken aback by her sudden move, slowly started responding. Her hands now reached his hair, she was ruffling his hair pulling it, caressing it and doing what her hands do involuntarily.

His hands were on her waist, holding her tight, pulling more towards him. They kissed like forever. Noticing her unable to breathe her broke the kiss.

"What was that for?" he asked caressing her baby soft tresses.

"Do I need a reason to kiss my love?" she asked slightly lifting her head, looking at him.

"No you don't" he replied smilingly. "It was beautiful" he added.

"Manik! I learnt a small song for you, with Cabir and Dhruv's help. Do you want to hear it?"

"I would love to" he said. She cleared her throat, "Drama Queen" he said smiling.

(Don't kill me for adding such old songs... but trust me this is a very beautiful song, every word means a lot to someone who are in love... It's from the movie called Ye Vaada Rahaa... try listening)