Niall shrugs and plops down beside me on my bed taking a better look at the prices that I am looking at on my laptop of the miniature pigs. "Because alpha's tend to only listen to their knots so if you get them when they're tied to you, you should be able to get whatever you want," he tells me, with a devious smile.

I give my little brother a scared look. "How do you know this?" I ask him.

He gives me a confused look. "How do you not know this?" He asks me. "I'm just teaching you alpha 101 here."

I don't know if I should trust Niall's logic and go for seducing the triplets to get what I want or if I should just wait it out and eventually I will have enough money to get one on my own.

Looking back at my laptop and at the pictures of the miniature piglets and the over the top prices for them I make my decision. I am going to seduce the triplets and get what I want.

"I'm going to do it," I tell Niall, with a finality in my voice.

"That's good, Lou!" He tells me giving me a pat on the back. "I knew you'd make the right decision." With a smile and an added wink onto the end for good luck on my quest for what was to come. I was going to need all the luck I could get with my quest for seducing three very different triplets.

*****

It wasn't that surprising that when I texted the triplets from my unappealing flip phone. Telling them that I wanted to see them again that they replied back in a matter of seconds.

So, now we have a date set up for tonight at 6'o clock. I don't know for where, but the thrill of the surprise will be better if I wait and see when the triplets take me there. Plus the triplets probably are going to be all secretive about where they are taking me like they usually are. Oh well, I don't need to know until I get there anyways.

I lay on my bed at around 4:00 thinking about what I am going to where to my date with the triplets when I get a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in!" I call out to whoever is on the other side of my door.

Niall pops inside my room like a happy little bunny on Easter Day. I give him a confused look. "What do you want now, Niall?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow.

Niall plops down beside me with a smirk on his Irish little face that is starting to make me very uncomfortable. "I'm here to get you ready for your date with the triplets," he tells me, with a mischievous little smile on his face.

I give him a roll of my eyes and sit up on my bed where I was laying. "I think I can manage getting ready myself," I tell him.

Niall shakes his head at me as if I am a little kid that doesn't understand what 2+2 is and I and getting really agitate with him at this point in time. "You need to look hot, babe. You're seducing the triplets tonight so your normal attire isn't going to work," he tells me.

I groan in frustration at Niall's logic, but there's really no arguing when Niall puts his mind on something he gets his way with it. "Alright fine, what does 'making me hot' attain to?" I ask him.

Niall gives me a scary smirk that makes me want to puke. "Come with me," he says give me his hand to take before he pulls me with him over to his own room.

I sit on Niall's small single bed and watch as he pulls clothes out from inside his closet. He comes over to me and shows me the first outfit which consists of a pair of blue skinny jeans that are going to be way to tight on my thick thighs and are going to definitely huge my big bum. Along with a tight black shirt that only goes down to my belly button so it would be showing way too much skin. I shake my head at Niall's outfit choice. "Not happening, never going to wear that in a million years," I tell him with another shake of my head for good measures.