Stalker (Adrienette)

⚫️🔴Quick A/N: TYSM FOR 2.3k VIEWS OMG ❤️ This will be in third person POV.⚫️🔴

A 19 year old woman with dark blue hair and crushing blue eyes was strolling through the streets of Paris, purse in hand and a big fur-lined coat in the other. Snow crunched beneath her gray uggs as she turned the corner to Rue de la Parcheminerie. She passed by Parisians holding cups of hot chocolate, tourists with big maps and an English to French Dictionary in hand, teenagers squabbling with their friends, and young couples walking hand-in-hand in the City of Love.

The woman finally stopped walking and looked up to see the words The Abbey Bookstore in big and old bronze letters, the sign was lined with small LED lights that led into her favorite bookstore in all of Paris. She entered the bookstore that was crowded with books from every genre, the old Chinese man at the counter greeted her as she gave him a warm smile and a wave. She then walked through the bookstore - savoring the entrancing smell of books through the ages and trying not to bump the towering stacks of books of the old and new - until she reached the aisle that housed the newly shipped books from around the world.

She prodded down the aisle until she saw a familiar book that always caught her eye. It was a fresh copy of one of her all-time favorite books. She felt the corners of her lips tug into a smile and her eyes prickle with tears as she remembered reading the book a few months back. She put back the book and continued down the aisle.

She just grabbed a copy of the second book to a series she just got into when she saw a tall blond boy - who looked about her age - reading the back of her favorite book she just picked up a few moments ago. She gave him a small smile even though she knew he couldn't see her. She was thinking about asking him for his name and as if on cue, the blond boy looked up and saw her staring at him. His striking emerald green eyes met her own and the both smiled at each other.

"Hey," said the girl.

"Hey, there," replied the boy.

"What's your name?" asked the girl. She was standing in front of him now, he stood a head higher than her because of her petite frame.

"Adrien Agreste. You?" Adrien held out his hand for the girl to grab.

"Name's Marinette Dupain-Cheng," she took his hand and shook twice and let go, "and good luck with that book - it's one of my favorites and just thinking about it makes my eyes brim with tears," said Marinette as she pointed at the book he was holding.

"Really? Thanks for the heads up," said Adrien. "No problem. Anyway, I'm going to check out now. I've been dying to read this book since this morning," said Marinette as she help up her book for him to see and with that, she walked back to the counter. Marinette heard footsteps behind her and she turned around, only to see Adrien a few inches away - rubbing his neck shyly.

"Stalker much?" asked Marinette playfully. She put her hands on her hips to add at least some effect to the act. "Are you calling me a stalker?" asked Adrien as he dramatically put his hand oh his heart as if she hurt him. The two looked at each other for a few moments until they simultaneously burst out laughing and wheezing.

"Come on, let's go buy these books before we make more drama," said Adrien as he walked side by side with Marinette to the counter.

⚫️🔴

"Awww! That's so cute!" squealed the 8 year old girl, "Mama, did they end up together?" asked the little girl as her mother tucked her into bed and kissed her forehead goodnight. "What do you think, Emma?" asked the mother as she stared warmly at her daughter. Her green eyes flecked with blue stared up at her mother's face as she said, "I think they did."

Emma drifted off to sleep. Her mother turned off the lamp beside her daughter's bed and looked at her husband standing by the doorframe.

"Stalker much?" asked the wife. She put her hands on her hips like before.

Her husband put his hand on his heart and said, "Are you calling me a stalker?"

⚫️🔴The End🔴⚫️
⚫️🔴Don't forget to follow, vote and share! And I'm sorry for this extremely crappy chapter. I'm working on another book and I might post it today, so stay tuned!🔴⚫️
⚫️🔴I hope you guys enjoyed! XOXO Yanna🔴⚫️