Nijimura Shuuzo (1)

Lost in the Night: Nijimura Shuuzou

  You were in your last year in junior high when your parents introduced you to your grandmother's friend, Nijimura Shuuzo.

"...and this is where you can spend time reading books, Nijimura-san." Your mother said as he opened the room where you are currently residing.

Your eyes met Nijimura's dark ones and then you glanced at your mom who is also surprised to see you there in the room.

"I didn't know someone is coming to look around today, mother." You stood up from the chair where you are sitting on and closed your book.

"Ah, (Name)!"

"I thought grandmother's friend will be residing here." You said.

"Oh yes!" Your mother smiled and gestured to the man standing next to her. "This is Nijimura-san, your grandmother's friend." She introduced with a smile.

You stared at your mother and then at Nijimura who still hasn't looked away from you since he saw you.

"You meant, the grandson" you corrected. Your mother laughed and turned to the man beside her.

"This is my daughter, (name)." She introduced you to him with a laugh, "I apologize, she's quite a delinquent."

"I m not!" You protested, "Geez." Looking away from your mother you noticed Nijimura smile.

"Your daughter took after your mother-in-law." Nijimura commented.

"Very, Nijimura-san!" Your mother agreed, "Even her attitude is like her. Not as smart and straightforward as mother-in-law tho."

You frowned and the next thing you know is that Nijimura was standing right in front of you, making you take a small step backward in surprise.

'Wah! Where did he come from!?' you silently screamed.

"Its nice to finally meet you in person, (Name)." Nijimura said as he gently took your hand and kissed the back of it, freezing you on the spot.

"!!!"

'What the fuck!?'

'No one in their right mind is still doing that kid of greeting!!?'

'He's fucking tall!!!'

'Shit! Did he just kissed my hand!? Wtf!?'

With wide eyes, You looked up at Nijimura's face shakily.