worried

Stevens pov:

It's been three days since they came back from their mission. It went bad and Jade got poisoned and she has not woken up yet, her form flickers sometimes as if she's going to separate but she hasn't yet and I hope she will be okay. The gems told me she might die because the poison managed to get into her gem and even the fountain isn't working!

"Steven!" Pearls voice rings out.
"Yeh?"
"Come down here please you've been in your room all day"
"Fine"

I March down the steps from my bedroom and flop onto the couch next to garnet.
"Garnet?"
"Yes steven."
"Will Jade get better"
"Oh Steven it's up to her to fight the poison, we can't do anything for now"
"But she has to be okay! She has to!"
I can't help the tears that roll down my cheeks as I scream at garnet.

I quickly stand up and run outside and hear the gems run after me yelling my name.

"Rarrrrrgh" I look up just as a monster aims it's stinger at me.
It looked like a scorpion and had red lines running all over it's black body, it has big black fangs dripping with a red liquid that burnt the sand where it fell.
Just as its stingers comes smashing down a pair of gauntlets block it while a purple whip curls around my waist and pulls me away.

" Steven stay here we will take care if this" pearls states before running into the battle that garnet and amethyst are starting to loose.
Garnet is knocked away by a large claw into the cliff and doesn't show up again. I can't help but let out a cry as I see amethyst and pearl are thrown into the ocean as the creature stalks towards me and lifts it's stinger.
I can't get my shield to activate as it comes slamming down and I close my eyes waiting for the pain, but all I hear is a clash.

I slowly open my eyes to see a familiar pair of swords protecting me and holding those swords is Jade.
"JADE!" I scream in excitement.
"Miss me Steven? Go find the other gems I've got this"

I run off to where garnet landed to see her climbing out a hole in the cliff and pearl is helping amethyst out the ocean.
"Guys! Jades defeating the creature!"
I watch as their eyes widen.
"That's impossible the venom should have killed her" pearl states
"Pearl Steven wasn't meant to know man jeez"
"Seriously Jade was all like whoosh and hiyah and stopped the creature getting me!"

I hear a loud screech followed by a familiar poof as me and the gems look over to see Jade stab the creature straight through the gem and it disappear before picking up the gem.

She walks over slowly and I run too her and hug her around her waist.
I quickly stop hugging her when I hear a hiss of pain come from the green woman and notice a deep cut on her waist that is healing slowly however it was dripping with a red poison however it seemingly had no effect on her.
"Jade!" I hear pearl and amethyst call before hugging the girl.
"Jade" garnet says in a monotone as the others step out the way and are shocked as garnet hits the girl in the back of the head.
"Ouch!"
"That's for being a idiot"
Garnet hugs her tightly "and that's because your alright"
Steven, amethyst and pearl can't help but stare shocked at the emotion garnet showed before following them back towards the house across the beach with the perfectly setting sun.

And that's this chapter done and I know it's been forever but I had exams to cram for and please let me know what you thought and how I can improve.
Love y'all
Caitlyn xixox